ADVERTISEMENT

A Clarifying Conversation on Kyyotes Den

Don't feed the bears

"Trolls truly enjoy making you feel bad. To quote the authors once more (because this is a truly quotable article): "Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others. Sadists just want to have fun ... and the Internet is their playground!"

The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

1. These trolls are some truly difficult people.
  2. It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them."

This is what this board has turned into. All you guys complain about these so called trolls yet you continually create new threads to start another b***hfest. Why not just hit ignore? Same old crap on every single utep board from here to kyyotes to csnbbs. All of you just need to shut the hell up already!

Not much to do around here in the off season. The Bball team is set. Spring football is over...I guess we can talk about track and field...or tequila...wait, forgot to check that off.

Jq miner, why don't YOU shut the hell up. Did you read the article? I already have the troll a.holes on ignore and it sure doesn't keep them from hijacking this Miner fan forum.

Reactions: Ronstr300
Does anybody know how to find member"s other posts? I want to see if TQ should go on my ignore list. I've never heard of him/her or seen another post of theirs. Anybody else seen anything by them?

Well, we have a mystery. jq_miner supposedly has 202 messages, a member since 2008, but shows no history except the one post in this thread.

Here is how you see for yourself. Click the member name or their icon, then click "profile page" and you can find all of their posts, even old ones. It works for everyone I've tried but not for jq_miner.

Cool, a mystery to solve in the off-season.

JQ did you know that everytime you do something that is not productive to your person or family
is a waste of time. Every time you watch tv you could be spending time doing something productive. So I can't figure out why this post is a waste of time, in that case every post on this or anyother board is a waste of time. What benefit do you get out of the posts you are looking for?
We come here to get away from the every day routine and stay on top of what is going on with
UTEP athletics, mainly.

Go Miners...

JQ did you know that everytime you do something that is not productive to your person or family
is a waste of time. Every time you watch tv you could be spending time doing something productive. So I can't figure out why this post is a waste of time, in that case every post on this or anyother board is a waste of time. What benefit do you get out of the posts you are looking for?
We come here to get away from the every day routine and stay on top of what is going on with
UTEP athletics, mainly.

Go Miners...
Well then this post should be directed at the submitter. Yeah i come on these boards to read about UTEP just like you, I don't post anymore because all the threads turn into b***hfests between the same people. Tell me what was the point of this thread other than to start another flame war? The submitter posted this knowing that EPChi or whoever would probably reply and then another flame war. Please....put me on ignore I don't care.

Hello? ...moderators
Well then this post should be directed at the submitter. Yeah i come on these boards to read about UTEP just like you, I don't post anymore because all the threads turn into b***hfests between the same people. Tell me what was the point of this thread other than to start another flame war? The submitter posted this knowing that EPChi or whoever would probably reply and then another flame war. Please....put me on ignore I don't care.

Maybe so, maybe not. Not sure of the OP's intent. I've had a run around or two with a couple of this boards notorious posters, so I'm not squeaky clean by any means, but imo some of these guys calling out the "trolls", and the way they go about it, is a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT