ADVERTISEMENT

Adams scuffle? Where’s the video 😆

You should be able to catch it on ESPN+ on-demand. I did see it live, and it really wasn't much of a altercation at all. At the time, I was thinking it had to do with Adams taking offense to MTSU running up the score at the end.

I'm not a fan of Insell (MTSU's coach) as he strikes me as another example of an arrogant, prima donna coach. Kind of like an older version of Pera from Rice. One thing for sure, Insell does win. The best thing Adams can do is build a team that can beat MTSU, and that is going to be a tall order. The bad news is that Insell's son will likely take over when the old man retires.

Last edited:
A real Coach knows it’s all about the players and their reward as a Coach is watching them grow and succeed. Coaching is a calling and it’s to bring the best out of others. If you’re it doing it for individual accolades and not for team success, then you’re doing it wrong.

He's probably one of these Coaches who points fingers at the players when they fail too. When they win it’s him when they lose it’s the players.

Last edited:
F*ck that dude. I can understand being salty, whatever but there’s no need to get confrontational about it, especially with a woman because that’s a very bad look. I wonder if he would get that pissy to a male colleague who was bigger and tougher than him.

It's funny how his own colleagues voted for the FIU coach who went 11-5, while MTSU was undefeated in conference play. The a-hole probably missed out on a contract incentive. Class act 😉
Regardless of how he does next year why would coaches ever vote for this dude if he’s gonna confront them over their vote? It tells you what coaches really think of him.

Tells you how fragile some egos are when you have to go off in public when a phone call or email would have taken care of it

Upset alert! At the 7 minute mark of the 3rd q, mtsuwb is leading lsu and Angel Reece by 5.

Last edited:
Upset alert! At the 7 minute mark of the 3rd q, mtsuwb is leading lsu and Angel Reece by 5.
Winning at half time, lose by 25+.
Doesn't bode well for an undefeated conference team who's coach cried about how good he is..

Last edited:
The turning point was when MTSU's starting center (6' 6" Anastasiia
Boldyrev) fouled out just before the end of the third quarter (not to mention several others in foul trouble). The combination of a limited bench, as well as having to play at LSU was too much to overcome. I can't stand their coach (MTSU) but he does put a heck of a product on the court which I hope Adams can come close to challenging.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT