ADVERTISEMENT

Christian Gonzalez top CB NFL prospect

Yes, I remember he was pretty hyped up coming out of JC. I think he was brought in in the hopes of replacing Maxey/Van Dyke, but that obviously didn't work out. He hardly played. Let's just say he was very rough on both ends.

Sure Fili, he has no ties to UTEP other than his dad played here ages ago. How has that worked out on the past.
I haven’t seen Tim Hardaway Jr. donate any money, For that matter how many pro players are donating other than a token amount to UTEP.
Hell, even with all the money UT Austin has they don’t help out their sister universities.

Sure Fili, he has no ties to UTEP other than his dad played here ages ago. How has that worked out on the past.
I haven’t seen Tim Hardaway Jr. donate any money, For that matter how many pro players are donating other than a token amount to UTEP.
Hell, even with all the money UT Austin has they don’t help out their sister universities.
Brian Young donated to UTEP. Christian just got drafted by the Patriots. Who knows maybe his dad and Bob Kraft become great friends, then pops tell Bobby he went to Utep. Then Bob Kraft feels generous and decides to donate to UTEP??

Brian Young donated to UTEP. Christian just got drafted by the Patriots. Who knows maybe his dad and Bob Kraft become great friends, then pops tell Bobby he went to Utep. Then Bob Kraft feels generous and decides to donate to UTEP??
I wouldn’t hold my breath!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT