ADVERTISEMENT

dominic artis

I don't think Lew Stallworth has been dropped from the team. The current roster listing is from last year when Lew was suspended. As you can see, CJ, Julian and Cedric are still listed. From what I understand, Lew has been working hard to get back into CTF's good graces and has also been granted a second chance.

Maybe he should go to a party and look for an inebriated 18 year old girl and take her home and take advantage of her , no ?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
It's all good, Develman. I was actually hoping the "no" came off as a 'wry' "no". Guess I have to work on my wryness. Perhaps "ummm.............no" would have worked better. I will ask Dawgma for humor lessons.

Reactions: develman
"Artis was one of the three players kicked off of the Oregon team during the spring after being accused of sexual assault by a student at the school."

There it is. He was kicked off the team after being accused of sexual assault. Not a good person in my eyes.

Pray for him? Why would I pray for somebody who was accused of sexually assaulting a woman?
According to what we are taught by Jesus we should pray for sinners to repent of their sins. What good would it do to pray for someone who was without sin? If that were even possible, that is.

According to what we are taught by Jesus we should pray for sinners to repent of their sins. What good would it do to pray for someone who was without sin? If that were even possible, that is.

I am not sure if this was a serious question, but I'll answer.

You can pray for somebody who has cancer, who is going through a tough time finding a job, who is overseas fighting in the military, etc.

It's all good, Develman. I was actually hoping the "no" came off as a 'wry' "no". Guess I have to work on my wryness. Perhaps "ummm.............no" would have worked better. I will ask Dawgma for humor lessons.

Actually Wzi I prefer wheat (to rye).

But thanks for the shout out your royal Wryness! HEY! Heard the U.S has a new addition of Royals to fawn over!

Apologies Chi...Please feel free to return to your theological debacle....uh I mean debate.

Actually Wzi I prefer wheat (to rye).

Sour Mash here...
bookers-bourbon2.jpg

Apologies Chi...Please feel free to return to your theological debacle....uh I mean debate.

What debacle?

This is what was stated:
"What good would it do to pray for someone who was without sin? If that were even possible, that is."

This is what I said:
"You can pray for somebody who has cancer, who is going through a tough time finding a job, who is overseas fighting in the military, etc."

I am not sure what "debacle" you are talking about it. It seems like some people on here post before they read the comments or just see my name and post a negative response anyway. I don't get some people on here. This wasn't even a "debate", a question was asked and I answered. I am not sure what you don't like about my answer.

Duke lacrosse team, Phi Kappa Psi at U of Virginia, Brian Banks, Paul Nungesser. All falsely accused of rape around a school campus setting.
I'm on the fence about this whole thing, but you have a really good point. I don't think a young man's career should be ruined on the basis of a mere accusation alone, because accusations can be false. I hope that Floyd thoroughly vetted him and if similar problems arise at UTEP, Floyd should be held accountable for this decision. The decision has been made and I'll trust Floyd that this decision wasn't made lightly.

What debacle?

This is what was stated:
"What good would it do to pray for someone who was without sin? If that were even possible, that is."

This is what I said:
"You can pray for somebody who has cancer, who is going through a tough time finding a job, who is overseas fighting in the military, etc."

I am not sure what "debacle" you are talking about it. It seems like some people on here post before they read the comments or just see my name and post a negative response anyway. I don't get some people on here. This wasn't even a "debate", a question was asked and I answered. I am not sure what you don't like about my answer.

Answers with a question YET AGAIN!....Hi Music666! Go get your therapy somewhere else.

Other schools must get a lot of entertainment out of this site...No wonder I went away....sigh...

Last edited:
Reactions: topminer

NOW YOU'RE TALKING DUBB! As long as went ain't talkin' sports we ought to get some satisfaction out of this website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT