ADVERTISEMENT

Encouraging News Today regarding Utep Bball

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
So I heard some encouraging news about Utep Basketball today. I like others have anxiously been awaiting a name for our last recruit, but heard great things about our existing players.
1. Stallworth is working his way back in Floyd's good graces and has done what's been asked of him and if he comes back he's the only true PG we have at this time
2. Trey Winn is a Beast! He will better than I thought and alot of people are giving him credit for, he was redshirted for back problems not talent issue and by the time he was ready to play half the season was gone. I think he'll do the dirty work we need he seems to be a 8ppg 8rpg type of guy.
3 . Lee Moore will most likely qualify and be enrolling this summer or fall
I know some people already knew this so don't be sarcastic and say this is info we already know, this is for those who don't and care ta know.

Wow we already knew that :) ...

seriously... for the people outside of el paso thanks for the update!!

NattyBry great info!!!! I am super excited about Winn and Moore. I saw the tweet below from Lew Stallworth. Makes it sound like Stallworth is done. Your thoughts?

@Lewminati6: El Paso will always have a huge place in my heart.. City changed my life.

Interesting, the report I got today was he really wanted and tried to stay a Miner, if hr leaves that'll be Floyd's decision I think

Hopefully everything works out for the team.
If Lew got his act together, he should get a second chance.
Unless something bad really happened.

Go Miners...

NattyBry great info!!!! I am super excited about Winn and Moore. I saw the tweet below from Lew Stallworth. Makes it sound like Stallworth is done. Your thoughts?

@Lewminati6: El Paso will always have a huge place in my heart.. City changed my life.

I interpret it more as, "No matter what happens..."

It's clear he still wants to be a Miner and has been doing whatever he can to make that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT