ADVERTISEMENT

Former Minnesota G Daquein McNeil

Reactions: Miner Dawgma
If you don't dig the posts, do not read them. After signing Artis, is it unreasonable to think that Floyd might be trying to lure this player here to UTEP?

Yeah, in actuality it is highly unlikely CTF would try to lure this player to UTEP. And this coming from someone who isn't all that content with Floyd as the Miners coach.

I never judged him- I was just going by the facts in the police report.

Haha, facts. I find it funny that you take anything from that report as fact, aside from the parts where both sides of the story actually align. You have judged him and you can't backtrack now dude.

You're right- the police were lying. Got it.

You're slipping dude. Let me spell it out for you. T H E P O L I C E W E R E N O T T H E R E. They took statements from people looking out for their interest, some of which was conflicting info and some of which was very inconsistent. Fact!

You're slipping dude. Let me spell it out for you. T H E P O L I C E W E R E N O T T H E R E. They took statements from people looking out for their interest, some of which was conflicting info and some of which was very inconsistent. Fact!

Well duh! The police are very rarely there when a crime is actually committed.

Just when you think they cant say anything any dumber they go and totally redeem themselves!!

lol

If this case went to trial, those would be the facts in the case. The defense would have to prove otherwise.

No, those would not be the facts in the case. Those would remain accusations for the prosecutors to prove true, Innocent until proven guilty. There are no facts in a trial...only abstract arguments each side is trying to prove factual.

Well duh!

You are truly a putz! You just babble out of your ass and go around in circles until people say "mercy". I will call uncle in this one. All go 'rounds with you are absolutely futile. What a dumbass I am for getting sucked in. You win. Not cuz you proved anything, or showed any reasoning prowess, but because debating with you is like arguing with a two year old. One cannot win an argument with a two year old. Congrats.

You are truly a putz! You just babble out of your ass and go around in circles until people say "mercy". I will call uncle in this one. All go 'rounds with you are absolutely futile. What a dumbass I am for getting sucked in. You win. Not cuz you proved anything, or showed any reasoning prowess, but because debating with you is like arguing with a two year old. One cannot win an argument with a two year old. Congrats.

I would figure you could win an argument with a two year old. You may need to stick with one year olds and move up from there.

If you don't dig the posts, do not read them. After signing Artis, is it unreasonable to think that Floyd might be trying to lure this player here to UTEP?

Exactly right. I don't need to read this site. Thank you miner digs! Gonna find another board, until you get rid of the 2 sob's. Bob, and the fat ass

seinfeld-happy-dance-Jerry-seinfeld-Elaine-George-Costanza.gif

Reactions: Hot For Keitha
No, those would not be the facts in the case. Those would remain accusations for the prosecutors to prove true, Innocent until proven guilty. There are no facts in a trial...only abstract arguments each side is trying to prove factual.

While I thing Chi is full of shit on most accounts, Artis has come close to incriminating himself since his UTEP signing became public. Please people, this is Oregon. If there was no case, he would still be on the team. The police report and police said he took part, but they can't put the evidence together. This whole thing makes me sick. This is like Tampa Bay saying Winston is of good character...blah, blah, blah.

I have been in situations where I had to consider a second chance for an employee and I regret ever since, when it comes to serious crimes. I have a daughter and Floyd just slapped this hard Miner fan in the face. F U Floyd. ESPN was right about you!

While I thing Chi is full of shit on most accounts, Artis has come close to incriminating himself since his UTEP signing became public. Please people, this is Oregon. If there was no case, he would still be on the team. The police report and police said he took part, but they can't put the evidence together. This whole thing makes me sick. This is like Tampa Bay saying Winston is of good character...blah, blah, blah.

I have been in situations where I had to consider a second chance for an employee and I regret ever since, when it comes to serious crimes. I have a daughter and Floyd just slapped this hard Miner fan in the face. F U Floyd. ESPN was right about you!

Finally somebody else that gets it, eventhough you think I'm full of shit on most accounts.

How so? And forgive my inability to follow along but what do you mean by "please people, this is Oregon"?

Can't wait til football season starts, this board is detiriating into a bad Rush Limbaugh Blog, because of ST Carlos Hate for Floyd and distain for the state of the program. Please Make It Stop!

I don't agree that he couldn't hit open receivers. He hit his fair share of long, play action passes. He had long passes of:
  • 48 yards vs. NM
  • 33 yards vs. Texas Tech
  • 24 yards vs. NMSU
  • 69 yards vs. Kansas State
  • 53 yards vs. La. Tech
  • 32 yards vs. Old Dominion
  • 75 yards vs. UTSA
  • 27 yards vs. Southern Miss
  • 69 yards vs. Western Kentucky
  • 28 yards vs. UNT
  • 38 yards vs. Rice
  • 72 yards vs. MTSU
  • 53 yards vs. Utah State
He had several long completions over the course of the year where he hit the open receiver on a play action pass. The problem was that most of the receivers did not show the ability to get open based on their own ability. Catching the defense snoozing on a play action pass was our best hope.

Ex-Minnesota G Daquein McNeil is a wanted man for no-showing a court appearance. Maybe he was meeting with Floyd instead of going to court? Innocent until proven guilty folks. Hopefully we can get another P5 transfer here at UTEP.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-mcneil-fails-to-show-in-court-now-wanted-man

Bob and his other Alias think this is the first time anyone has taken a chance on kids like this! We're not the first school to do this and we won't be the last! Do we really need to continue posting about this? Yes, we are a second chance school.

Your such a dick! You and Bob must be attention freaks. I feel sorry for anyone who lives a pissed off life!

It's "you're", not your. Maybe you should stick to doing MacOS on the cable acess channels Jamey. I don't live a pissed off life. I love mine. Sorry that you're isn't as great since I'm sure you cry when the Miners lose and makes you mad. It's just sports, no need to get your (see how I used that right) panties in a bunch over message board posts and Tim Floyd's short comings.

Cheers mate!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT