ADVERTISEMENT

Hardison

Nebraska's Adrian Martinez is ranked 2nd to last. He would run all over CUSA. Can't throw either though.

Nebraska's Adrian Martinez is ranked 2nd to last. He would run all over CUSA. Can't throw either though.
I mentioned in another thread that Adrian Martinez will lose his starting QB job at Nebraska to C. McCaffrey's little brother. They got destroyed by OSU and coach Frost is looking for a reason the switch. Dimel should have Martinez on his radar (I'm sure the Fresno coaches do already)

I like Hardison and I think he will get better, but Martinez would run wild in CUSA.

Last edited:
QB hyping the defense but nothing positive to say about his offense? Not too encouraging if you ask me.
Honest question. Would you be encouraged if he did hype the offense? I don’t think I would be. Not expecting it at all but would love to be pleasantly surprised by even just a serviceable offense that nobody is talking about.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I mentioned in another thread that Adrian Martinez will lose his starting QB job at Nebraska to C. McCaffrey's little brother. They got destroyed by OSU and coach Frost is looking for a reason the switch. Dimel should have Martinez on his radar (I'm sure the Fresno coaches do already)

I like Hardison and I think he will get better, but Martinez would run wild in CUSA.
Think he’ll get better when?

It takes a pig-headed coach to ride the same mule year after year after year.
Well, Brownholtz got some starts last season and I thought showed some promise, but then he left to play in the Italian leagues. I wonder how much that pays (or, in seriousness, maybe he wants to see the world without joining the army and decided this was a good opportunity).

Well, Brownholtz got some starts last season and I thought showed some promise, but then he left to play in the Italian leagues. I wonder how much that pays (or, in seriousness, maybe he wants to see the world without joining the army and decided this was a good opportunity).
Brownholtz proved he couldn’t be trusted as the starting QB in that last game of the season. He took UTEP out of the game just as fast as he put them ahead. As for Hardison I think he’s proven he’s average at best and I hope that going into his senior year he can manage the game. Just make the right passes, don’t turn it over and hit the occasional deep ball from time to time to keep the opposition honest.

Brownholtz proved he couldn’t be trusted as the starting QB in that last game of the season. He took UTEP out of the game just as fast as he put them ahead. As for Hardison I think he’s proven he’s average at best and I hope that going into his senior year he can manage the game. Just make the right passes, don’t turn it over and hit the occasional deep ball from time to time to keep the opposition honest.
The dude has been given an immense amount of playing time. 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT