ADVERTISEMENT

If i was coach Golding...

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I would offer Caitlin Clark a spot on the mens team . I do think there is a possibility she could enter the transfer portal. Then when she does , she will probably get the biggest NIL deal ever. If she does enter the transfer portal, Golding should offer her. Just imagine the pub Utep would get?? But it's not just for the attention, she would instantly be the best shooter on the team. They do need a shooter. If I was Golding I would offer her .

giphy.webp

I would offer Caitlin Clark a spot on the mens team . I do think there is a possibility she could enter the transfer portal. Then when she does , she will probably get the biggest NIL deal ever. If she does enter the transfer portal, Golding should offer her. Just imagine the pub Utep would get?? But it's not just for the attention, she would instantly be the best shooter on the team. They do need a shooter. If I was Golding I would offer her .
Why not? She definitely has plenty of Twitter and Instagram followers. 🤡

Pretty damn dumb idea, but you are right about being the best shooter. But that holds true for half the high school basketball players in El Paso. ( And that’s really sad).

Reactions: kickballpro
Pretty damn dumb idea, but you are right about being the best shooter. But that holds true for half the high school basketball players in El Paso. ( And that’s really sad).

Utep was the first school to play an all black starting 5 in a championship game. Now Utep can also be the first school to have a female on the mens team.

Why not? She definitely has plenty of Twitter and Instagram followers. 🤡
Finally someone who understands. Even if Golding did offer she would probably reject Utep. She would make more money at Iowa.

As stupid as this sounds it’s probably not that far away from happening. Fili is ahead of the times.

Reactions: kickballpro
As stupid as this sounds it’s probably not that far away from happening. Fili is ahead of the times.
It's not stupid. I always thought if girl played on a mens team it would be girl like Clark. A pg type girl would be able to play with the guys. The only issue she would have is on defense. But her handles are pretty good and she could run a offense. I just wonder if she would still be able to shoot with a guys ball? I think they do play with a smaller ball.

It's not stupid. I always thought if girl played on a mens team it would be girl like Clark. A pg type girl would be able to play with the guys. The only issue she would have is on defense. But her handles are pretty good and she could run a offense. I just wonder if she would still be able to shoot with a guys ball? I think they do play with a smaller ball.
It’s not stupid, you are.

There will be a Man dominating women’s basketball long before a woman will start in a D1 Men’s game.

Reactions: Cube Jack
And there it is. Now it’s Title IX. Men can compete as women or schools lose funding.

Like I said a above. A man will dominate women’s college basketball before a woman plays with the men at the D1 level.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
And there it is. Now it’s Title IX. Men can compete as women or schools lose funding.

Like I said a above. A man will dominate women’s college basketball before a woman plays with the men at the D1 level.

We will never see a bio female compete with the bio males. They are not anywhere near equal athletically. Even the worst D3 boys ream would smash a top D1 women's basketball team.

Unfortunately, there's no doubt we will be seeing bio males taking over bio females' sports. Only a matter of time before the best player in women's basketball is a dude.

We will never see a bio female compete with the bio males. They are not anywhere near equal athletically. Even the worst D3 boys ream would smash a top D1 women's basketball team.

Unfortunately, there's no doubt we will be seeing bio males taking over bio females' sports. Only a matter of time before the best player in women's basketball is a dude.
I remember the USWNT losing to FC Dallas’ under-15s 5-2.
My question is what about combat sports? I know there have been a few men who’ve competed in MMA, how long until a bio female gets absolutely blasted in either boxing or MMA?

Reactions: T-6 Miner
Of all the takes I’ve seen on this board, this is the most Fili of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT