ADVERTISEMENT

(Needham)"The Best NFL Draft Prospect You Don’t Know"

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
Butchered his name, but nice write up.

"Needham describes his game as a fundamentally sound shutdown corner.

“I have great feet and eye discipline. I have the ability to make a play on the ball every game and lock up on the opposing team’s number one guy. I would also say I am versatile because I can be physical with a bigger WR and more finesse with a faster WR. I also can play in the slot as well,” said Needham."

http://insidethepylon.com/pylon-u/t...nik-needum-best-nfl-draft-prospect-dont-know/

need.jpg

"Nik Needham is no longer a sleeper for NFL scouts. He is now a top prospect"-www.nfldraftdiamonds.com

Reactions: sneedham
I like reading draft profiles and recruiting websites write ups on athletes because the all say the same nonsense. "I think he is a great route runner who is explosive at the top of his route, he can high point the ball and make big plays."

"One of the better Lineman in this draft, has great feet, excellent hands, and can really get a push."

"He's a guy who can make all the throws, has a great IQ, can read defenses well, his skills translate to the next level."

I can write my own book.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Needham is a legit NFL prospect even if his teams went 1-23 over the past two years.

Nik can cover, film don't lie.

Reactions: sneedham
Not doubting anyone but has "Mr. I'm-A-Legend-In-My-Own-Mind" been invited to the scouting combine?

Needham is a legit NFL prospect even if his teams went 1-23 over the past two years.

Nik can cover, film don't lie.
I totally agree. He has been starting since his freshman year and this young man has literally been left on an island by previous UTEP defensive coordinators. I'm not saying he is the next Rivas, but he surely has a legit shot to earn good money on Sunday's in the fall.

He's got great vision, powerful, plays with great body lean, and elusive in the open field. He is a high productivity guy who will bring his lunchbox to every practice.

Not doubting anyone but has "Mr. I'm-A-Legend-In-My-Own-Mind" been invited to the scouting combine?
Not sure how you can even have the word 'Miners' in your username by making a comment like this! Btw, there were only 10 C-USA guys invited to the combine this year and one of them just got 'uninvited' due to his background check! None from UAB, WKU, MTSU or North Texas, non of them were CBs and one is a punter! You can check it out for yourself. Comments like yours are really annoying to some of us real Miner fans. But I'm wishing you well!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT