ADVERTISEMENT

One more to the NFL

Was hoping to see Rey Flores get a call. He spent several months in Florida working out for the draft.

I am. High motor, great Mike LB. Raw physical talent. Scouts saw something on tape they didn't favor.
I thought Taylor played on ball (edge linebacker), rather than Mike LB. If so, one issue is his lack of length at that position, although he reportedly ran a fast 40. I thought alot of his sacks were mostly of the hustle variety, versus straight up beating his man. He is a playmaker though, and I hope he does get an opportunity as well.

I thought Taylor played on ball (edge linebacker), rather than Mike LB. If so, one issue is his lack of length at that position, although he reportedly ran a fast 40. I thought alot of his sacks were mostly of the hustle variety, versus straight up beating his man. He is a playmaker though, and I hope he does get an opportunity as well.
He was. I was giving my opinion for NFL possibilities. I thought he was a bull, but he was no Praise who drew double teams all last season.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Taylor selling cars. Didn't KJ get a Acura? I guess Acura working with UTEP Athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT