ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Chihuahas Poster

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010

Wow impressive already 2thousand messages. Someone needs to get him a job.

I really like this; You are ignoring content by this member. Show Ignored Content. It works great but you still get a whiff. Yuck!;)

"Not really sure what the point of this thread is."

Hey Fili....(jeez I feel like I'm talking to a dwarf from the Hobbit--just kidding....couldn't resist)...It's funny! I say this about most of this delicate human's posts.

Last edited:
Not really sure what the point of this thread is."----It's "ironic" I think the same thing about the posts from this literally anemic but emotionally combative fellow.

So we all know EP Chih is Bob Harp. We also know newscasters make 20k plus doughnut benefits. Can we do a pledge drive for donations to EP Chih? Lets make it happen people and for once lets feed the trolls.

I have heard this reference for quite some time. How do you know this is true?

Either he is dumb or dumber or plain stupid; if he can't get the point.

GO Miners.

Either he is dumb or dumber or plain stupid; if he can't get the point.

GO Miners.

What "point" am I not getting?

Just wondering why you think I am "dumb or dumber" or just "plain stupid". Is it because you don't like what I write and don't have anything smart to say to respond to my comments and you use a defensive mechanism and just resort to immaturity?

Reactions: develman
Hilarious some posters here complain how they hate reading posts by others , then they create a whole thread dedicated to said poster!?

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Chihuas "some" people are correct, you don't have a good life since you are always
looking for ways to bash. You know it took me over 8 years to post 2000 messages
and it took you less than a year. That tells something.

Hope you have a great day, which I doubt it.

GO Miners...

Chihuas "some" people are correct, you don't have a good life since you are always
looking for ways to bash. You know it took me over 8 years to post 2000 messages
and it took you less than a year. That tells something.

Hope you have a great day, which I doubt it.

GO Miners...

Who am I "bashing"? Do you have an answer to that question? Now I don't have a goof life? lol Having a marvelous day actually. Can't wait to see the Chihuahuas play the Las Vegas 51- hottest team in baseball. Get to see a CY Young Award Winner, MLB All Stars, and top prospects. Not bad for a Friday. :D'

The reason I have so many posts is some people like to keep responding to me and I respond back. Some I choose not to respond to, but some I respond to.

I was talking about this comment. I was curious what you meant. "Either he is dumb or dumber or plain stupid; if he can't get the point."

Some of you really crack me up on here. You make comments and you can't explain them and then you call me a troll, but start whole threads talking about me.

when would you say EP CH will reach 3000?

1. by end of this month
2. in 2 months
3. no longer than 5 months

Im sorry, but this guy really needs to get banned, AGAIN! Along with STFU Carlos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT