ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso drivers

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
My mom's car was recently hit by a driver who ran a red light and had no insurance, so El Paso drivers are on my mind (in a negative way).

One of my gripes:

Paper temporary license plates are everywhere! I'm sorry, but there's no way some of the junkers on our streets just rolled off a dealer's lot. Do the cops even pull these cars over?

What's your top El Paso driver gripe?

That's why I have uninsured protection. I do notice that so many people cut through parking lots and some at a high speed. I can't count the number of times I have almost been hit driving in a parking lot by cars trying to save a few seconds.

That's why I have uninsured protection. I do notice that so many people cut through parking lots and some at a high speed. I can't count the number of times I have almost been hit driving in a parking lot by cars trying to save a few seconds.

I've bisected parking lots -- I'll stop doing it.

The cops should enforce the city ordinance that says if you are caught without insurance your car gets impounded. If they started impounding cars the insurance rate would go up. When the ordinance was passed alot of people complained and i dont think the cops enforce it.

The cops should enforce the city ordinance that says if you are caught without insurance your car gets impounded. If they started impounding cars the insurance rate would go up. When the ordinance was passed alot of people complained and i dont think the cops enforce it.

I'm certain they don't enforce it.

Here's another:

Why, in El Paso, is our freeway "fast lane" the far right lane?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT