ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Missing Titanic

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Someone explain to me how , with all the technology we have now, this sub doesn't have a tracking device? Did they not prepare for something like this? All these billionaires that are building these devices need to just stop. Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk if they want to go to space . They should be the first ones to go.

Someone explain to me how , with all the technology we have now, this sub doesn't have a tracking device? Did they not prepare for something like this? All these billionaires that are building these devices need to just stop. Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk if they want to go to space . They should be the first ones to go.
From what I have read, the company focused on DEI over merit and they went cheap on the design/materials of the sub.

As per news, he chose not to have one.

It was pretty well documented that the vessel was jerry-built. It was just a matter of time before something like this happened. The interior lighting was a light purchased from Camping World and the vessel was steered by a video game controller. Those are huge red flags right there not to mention the CEO openly stating he broke rules in the building process. I wouldn’t even ride in that thing if I got a free trip in it. I can’t believe people were willing to pay 250k to ride in it.

Last edited:
I feel sad for the 19 year old. Wanted to go with his dad. So much life to live..

The adult ticket holders were not idiots with cash. They knew the risk. Apparently the consent mentions the word death 3 times.

One millisecond they were fulfilling their dream, the next millisecond they were organic matter. They may never have realized anything was wrong.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT