ADVERTISEMENT

OT Tom Brady probably isn't innocent in deflate-gate, but Wells Report fails to prove he's guilty

Dude quit playing you're little mincing of words game. You are implying that he is guilty, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal to you if he was innocent.

Even if you are tried in a court of law and found "not guilty", it doesn't mean you are innocent. Not guilty does not equal innocent. If I was a college coach I would stay away from any player accused of sexual assault, etc.

Of course you would. Regardless of what the truth is.

Even if you are tried in a court of law and found "not guilty", it doesn't mean you are innocent. Not guilty does not equal innocent. If I was a college coach I would stay away from any player accused of sexual assault, etc.

I'm gonna play your silly game and inform you that I never said he was innocent. And by the same token, but the flip side of the coin, accused does not mean guilty. I'm using the exact same logic that you have been using so it should be easy for you to understand.

I'm gonna play your silly game and inform you that I never said he was innocent. And by the same token, but the flip side of the coin, accused does not mean guilty. I'm using the exact same logic that you have been using so it should be easy for you to understand.

You're right and I never said he was guilty.

I will say it again since some people don't understand: I don't think it is wise for UTEP to sign a player who was ACCUSED of sexual assault. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're right and I never said he was guilty.

I will say it again since some people don't understand: I don't think it is wise for UTEP to sign a player who was ACCUSED of sexual assault. Nothing more, nothing less.

Considering CTF looked extensively into this matter, I have to ask why you don't think it is "wise".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT