ADVERTISEMENT

Post your recruiting suggestions here

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
I have brought on new recruiting expert(s) and they would like your suggestions. They will post here periodically with their thoughts and updates.

Thank you for your patience, it will be rewarded.

This post was edited on 2/13 5:54 PM by The Truth17

I suggest initial updates on late baskeball recruiting for the 2008 class and early signing period November 2008 for the 2009 class.

Perodic updates on Miner football recruits for 2009 as the list of potential recruits develops.

Any increase in recruiting information of any type will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Any specific players 66? Kirkland is still up in the air the last time I spoke with him.

Sampson Carter and Devon Dumes. Verez Ward and Aaron Fuller. Jamaal West and Blaine Ffrench. All are 08 late signing possiblities for hoops. Thanks.
This post was edited on 2/14 3:24 PM by Lucaminer

Do you know any of the high schools Luca? I am having trouble finding them right now.

Sampson Carter is out of Memphis. jamaal West is a PG from Scottsdale, AZ. Aaron Fuller is out of Arizona as well. Devon Dumes is at Vincennes which is a juco in Indiana. Not sure about Varez Ward. Blaine Ffrench is at Holy Cross in New York City, I think. Hope this helps.
This post was edited on 2/14 3:43 PM by Lucaminer

Lucaminer has an excellent list. Kirkland I have great interest in and appreciate anything that you have.

Thanks

Re: Varez Ward -Patterson HS, Patterson, NC NM

Great list guys. I, as well as the rest of the staff will get right on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT