ADVERTISEMENT

Story on Artis from Eugene

So I'm sick but the guy who told me to kill myself is ok?

Personally I'd say it was a little over the top when he told you to just off yourself. I question why you'd make so much of it coming from a guy, whom you don't know, though.

The original point was that threads derail when you are around. Derailment wasn't happening during the time you weren't posting. I know you are a target, but you definitely seem to derive some sense of pleasure from the chase and pursuit.

Personally I'd say it was a little over the top when he told you to just off yourself. I question why you'd make so much of it coming from a guy, whom you don't know, though.

The original point was that threads derail when you are around. Derailment wasn't happening during the time you weren't posting. I know you are a target, but you definitely seem to derive some sense of pleasure from the chase and pursuit.

I'm not making a big deal out of it- I just find it appalling when somebody calls me "sick" and doesn't say anything about a post where somebody says that I should kill myself. I also find it appalling when somebody thinks it's funny to make a comment like that.

I come here to post my opinions- I am not sure where on here I derailed the thread- the thread was very much on topic until somebody said I should kill myself. Threads derail on here all the time- whether I post or not.

I'm not making a big deal out of it- I just find it appalling when somebody calls me "sick" and doesn't say anything about a post where somebody says that I should kill myself. I also find it appalling when somebody thinks it's funny to make a comment like that.

I come here to post my opinions- I am not sure where on here I derailed the thread- the thread was very much on topic until somebody said I should kill myself. Threads derail on here all the time- whether I post or not.

The bolded statement is not true. It may happen occasionally when you don't post, but it is common when you do. Not saying it's all your fault because it takes at least two to tango, but...

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
The bolded statement is not true. It may happen occasionally when you don't post, but it is common when you do. Not saying it's all your fault because it takes at least two to tango, but...

You're right- I shouldn't have said all the time- but it does happen. I've learned who to respond to and who not to respond to. Trust me- this forum is ALOT better than months ago. A few immature posters no longer post here or rarely post.

It was very nice when Carlos AKA epchi were gone for awhile, but just don't feed the trolls and they will go away. Or come back as Music 2.0
GO MINERS

Reactions: Ronstr300
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT