ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP can beat Arkansas if it wants to.

UTEP 21, Arkansas 17

The summer heat has nothing to do with this, folks. 107 today.
We are going to have one of the biggest offensive line's in division 1 college football this year, I think we will be in the top 10 in college football for having the biggest offensive lines.
I think we will win 9 to 10 games this year and win our bowl game.
We have something that we have not had in long time and that is "DEPTH". We are 3 deep in alot of our positions.

Last edited:
UTEP 21, Arkansas 17

The summer heat has nothing to do with this, folks. 107 today.

All these years I thought it was having less talented players and bad coaching, but apparently it was because "they didn't want to win". I guess up the road, NMSU has a big problem with not wanting to win and I guess our players didn't want to win the New Mexico Bowl last year. Player A "I don't want to win this game, I will enjoy having a 6-7 record and bask in this NM Bowl loss" Player B "Yeah, winning sucks. We get the same bowl gifts whether we win or lose. I'm just going to out there and not care if I win."

I'm so glad Coach Kugler has fixed this "I don't want to win" crap from the team! Go Miners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a serious heat wave El Paso is having.

Kugler has developed one hell of a ground game, but not a passing game. Unless Juniel and Oldham turn out to be receiving studs a la Lee Mays or Johnny Lee Higgins (both who went to the NFL), it may get ugly by the fourth quarter.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT