ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Hunter, 11 rebounds, 16 points...

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
at half time. #nbacombine #5on5

CE_8ua2UUAE0hiZ.jpg:large

Reactions: picks up
Wow, the games leading scorer and rebounder.

A couple of solid names in that game as well.

All the media twitter I have seen so far has called Vince a PF, not a guard. That seems to be a mistake in the list, not a true position change.

Yes indeed...my comments were in jest that they had him listed as a guard. Someone was out-to-lunch posting scoresheet or uninformed

Vince Hunter is going to make the NBA, and has the utmost potential to achieve greatness at that level. I watched his Day 2 scrimmage at the NBA Combine on Friday. Seth Greenberg raved on and on about Vince. He constantly used phrases, "He has a continuous motor" and "He has a nose for the ball" and "He's always the first player down the court looking to make plays". What struck me most is when Fran Fraschilla stated that NBA GM's target players like Vince, who they can draft in the second round as ideal role players, but with the talent and potential to become all-stars.

Oh...and they praised Tim Floyd for finding "the gem" and aiding in developing his strengths.

Vince Hunter leaving UTEP early sucks for us, the fans, because we're selfish. For him though, it is a no-brainer decision. Best of luck to Hunter. Once a Miner...always a Miner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT