Jul 13, 2006
Which one of this following five do you think Stupid Carlos and Chihuas are:
1. Dumb and Dumber
2. The same person
3. Twin sisters
4. boyfriend and boyfriend
or
5. NMSU Jockstrap suckers

As much as I hate both of those "guys" I blame everyone else on this board for the derailments that seem to happen with every thread. Trust me, there are plenty of times I could respond to the stupidity that they post but I refrain because I know they will take it down a black hole. There's no point debating with these idiots. Let them make their comment or two but please, PLEASE, don't engage them regardless of how idiotic their comments may be.

This is just a plea as this forum has gone in the toilet the past week or so.

I agree with you 100%. If we can get Cici to stop feeding these two idiots i think they would fade away.

GO MINERS

I agree with you 100%. If we can get Cici to stop feeding these two idiots i think they would fade away.

GO MINERS

I decided to play the game yesterday, as many have before me, and if you read my last post you would have seen that I called my self a dumbass for doing so and called it a night. I won't make any hard line promises but I can't imagine I'll be having any conversations with either for a while...or ever.

And I'm gonna have to go with #5.

Last edited:
Reactions: winstoneptx
As much as I hate both of those "guys" I blame everyone else on this board for the derailments that seem to happen with every thread. Trust me, there are plenty of times I could respond to the stupidity that they post but I refrain because I know they will take it down a black hole. There's no point debating with these idiots. Let them make their comment or two but please, PLEASE, don't engage them regardless of how idiotic their comments may be.
I agree with all of titles, Haskinsfan. They all work. I also agree with the responses. I kick myself everytime I get suckered in to a response and keep telling myself not to be as stupid as they are. Just remember..."those who stir the shit pot, should be made to lick the spoon"
This is just a plea as this forum has gone in the toilet the past week or so.

GO MINERS
I decided to play the game yesterday, as many have before me, and if you read my last post you would have seen that I called my self a dumbass for doing so and called it a night. I won't make any hard line promises but I can't imagine I'll be having any conversations with either for a while...or ever.

Just put him (them) on ignore. He'll try to engage us but we will never know.

Please, everybody, put the trolls on ignore so we can have a decent conversation.

Please.

I have tried my best to ignore those two.
And yes I have to agree we are part of the problem for playing their game.

I think its 4.

Go Miners.

I cooled it big time with Chi, I'll stop after a few back & forths because he goes off into the stratosphere and there's just no use. I sometimes tend to burn the midnight oil and we've had a few halfway decent exchanges. But once Chi gets a partner in crime (carlos), forget it. I won't put him on ignore but I won't respond until he cools his act again. I also blame the totally useless mods of this board.

Reactions: T-6 Miner
I have tried my best to ignore those two.
And yes I have to agree we are part of the problem for playing their game.

I think its 4.

Go Miners.
Here is how you do it. Click on their icon, Under "Profile Paqe" pick Ignore. And poof, they are completely gone. Try it and you can thank me later.

I actually don't think he's Bob Harp. Journalists tend to write better. Chichis comments would look better in crayon.

4-5 and 2.....

Oh and 1 as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT