ADVERTISEMENT

“Ex-Miner” in Netflix’ Las Chance U Basketball

At least he played more games than some of Quitter Floyd’s more heralded recruits.

Supposedly, Deshaun has a tough story. Will try and view this next week.

Yeah, his grandmother was sick and he wanted to be closer to her.............😆
I made a little joke about him earlier. I’m watching the series right now. His dad died about the time he was here. His mom died a year later.

Im actually impressed with the kid. We could have used him if for nothing other than his leadership, work ethic and humility. Man, what a stand up kid.

Last edited:
I made a little joke about him earlier. I’m watching the series right now. His dad died about the time he was here. His mom died a year later.

Im actually impressed with the kid. We could have used him if for nothing other than his leadership, work ethic and humility. Man, what a stand up kid.
I didn't know that. I am sorry I joked about it. He has truly had it hard, unlike so many others. I also wish the best for him.

I didn't know that. I am sorry I joked about it. He has truly had it hard, unlike so many others. I also wish the best for him.
Me either. And I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad. I said something similar. But I watched afterwards and was impressed with his “maturity”.

Reactions: Rocketsr
According to the article I linked:

“Highler walked onto UTEP in 2017 and played in a single game for the Miners that year, scoring 3 points off free-throws. His financial aid was denied the following year, and he moved back home to Riverside, California the in 2018, a year in which his parents passed away.”

I dislike Senter as much as anyone, but I wouldn’t say he refused him a scholarship. Remember he was a Quitter Floyd player, Terry might have told him to take a hike.

He might have left before then. Why did he only play in the NMSU game? He could have played in those blowouts in CUSA play.

Dr Wilson setting up Senter for a cancel culture firing via Netflix! Genius!
Cant wait for Kappy and Tio Louie, to not ask Senter about this. Then, Channel 9 will score the exclusive where Senter says to renew my season tickets!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT