ADVERTISEMENT

👋🏽 Bryson Williams

Thanks for the memories BW!

If he follows ACRT, who wouldn’t want a loyal player like that?! Better take him to a good ass steakhouse in ATX!

Reactions: minermx07
OU got Groves, which helps BW’s chances with UT IMO.

Last edited:
I want to see Bryson in a NBA uni, however, there were two players who shut him down or made him struggle and maybe indicated he's not ready to jump up to the pros and those players were Johnny McCants and Kenny Lofton, Jr.; big, strong players. Lofton just shoved him around so much that Terry had to put Verhoven on him (and Verhoven did do so much better on him).

Why not Joe Golding and a renewed hope to be part of a winning Miner program ? There is so much excitement about the future. How about playing a major role in this new atmosphere?
It's his last year. The dude doesn't want to waste it being part of a rebuild. He should go somewhere guaranteed to make the Big Dance to ensure that he experiences that.

Same things to you. I don't understand why would my comment upset some people if the guy clearly doesn't want to stay at UTEP. He already made up his mind and decided to enter the transfer portal.
Uni's would say the same thing to his Godchild, lol.

Welcome to the board. I suggest bourbon, neat or how you like it when on here if you get my drift. We got a new sheriff in town with Golding so this place will be lively.

Rumors Bryson has transcript issues. Some schools won't accept alleged D's on his report card.
Williams, get a top trainer, get an agent, get your passport, and posterize some lesser talent in Europe, Turkey or wherever and make money doing it all.

Fresno has similar acceptance as UTEP but that bridge was torched.

This dude needs to get his ass to Europe and make Euros. Chasing an NCAA Tournament might end up costing him a lot more in the long run. Wish him success and health in whatever he does.
My thoughts exactly. Why bother transferring to another school for one more year? He’s not NBA ready, but can work towards it by playing overseas or in the G League.

Does Bryson Williams thinks he's Lebron lol is he gonna have a news conference to reveal his choice to the world!? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
The portal surpassed 1500 players. I think the bulk of it is done, but there will be more as teams pick players up. Whatever the final number ends up being will be a record for a long time.

The portal surpassed 1500 players. I think the bulk of it is done, but there will be more as teams pick players up. Whatever the final number ends up being will be a record for a long time.
There's also the draft which will impact some decisions. This could drag out into the summer (not saying that has anything to do with Bryson).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT