ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 does look good

and in 1st place in C-USA

i dont care if they looked horrible and played crappy teams. Still looks nice.
Yeah I'll take it and I think that last td with Bethune was with back ups in the game. Also I think Bethune would beat NMSU they'll probably go 7-4 or 8-3, they're much better than the D2 teams we struggled to beat like Houston Babtist and what not. My early prediction is Boise 41- UTEP 20

You want to call off the bet yet? By now you have to see what I was saying before about them not being very good.
Taco I don't believe anything of what u said has been proven yet. I still hold on to them winning at least 5 and maybe more still after 2 games.

Taco I don't believe anything of what u said has been proven yet. I still hold on to them winning at least 5 and maybe more still after 2 games.
Clearly you do, because the bet is that they won't win six games. Also, if you've watched the last two games and came away thinking they're good, I'm not sure you're paying attention to anything but the score.

Clearly you do, because the bet is that they won't win six games. Also, if you've watched the last two games and came away thinking they're good, I'm not sure you're paying attention to anything but the score.
No one has said they're good, but also wasn't your prediction like 1 to 3 games I don't recall the exact number. I'll still put them at 5 -7. U can bet me that they'll win at least 5 after 2 games this season. I don't see anything that would make anyone think other wise. So they beat NMSU at their place by 27 and didn't play starters in the 4th and took their pedal off the medal. If it wasn't for that or penalties that game is 44-3. Bethune Cookman a pretty good D2 school that in years past this UTEP team struggles to squeeze by or loses. They pretty much handled them. The late score made it look closer than the game actually was. I don't know what you're watching, but it's obvious this UTEP team has the most talent since Kuglers's 7-6 New Mexico Bowl team. Will they put it together and go bowling, we'll see, but I'd say they're a little better than whatever team your watching Taco!

No one has said they're good, but also wasn't your prediction like 1 to 3 games I don't recall the exact number. I'll still put them at 5 -7. U can bet me that they'll win at least 5 after 2 games this season. I don't see anything that would make anyone think other wise. So they beat NMSU at their place by 27 and didn't play starters in the 4th and took their pedal off the medal. If it wasn't for that or penalties that game is 44-3. Bethune Cookman a pretty good D2 school that in years past this UTEP team struggles to squeeze by or loses. They pretty much handled them. The late score made it look closer than the game actually was. I don't know what you're watching, but it's obvious this UTEP team has the most talent since Kuglers's 7-6 New Mexico Bowl team. Will they put it together and go bowling, we'll see, but I'd say they're a little better than whatever team your watching Taco!
You'll see next week exactly what I'm talking about. This team is not good. Is there a lot of talent, yes. That does not make you a good team. The execution is what makes you a good team and they are lacking in that area greatly.

Once again, the bet was they wouldn't win six games. Sounds like you and I are in full agreement.

UTEP has been playing football over 100 years and this is the 20th time they've been 2-0. 11 times they've been 3-0. UTEP has never beaten Boise State.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
UTEP has been playing football over 100 years and this is the 20th time they've been 2-0. 11 times they've been 3-0. UTEP has never beaten Boise State.
The last time Boise St lost a home opener was in 2001. Their first year in the WAC. Boise played us twice in a four game span dating from the end of 2000 to the start of the 2001 season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT