ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Mock NFL Draft (CBS)

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
CBS:

MIN.png
29. Minnesota Vikings

Will Hernandez, G, UTEP. The Vikings' roster is loaded. It just needs some interior reinforcement along the offensive line. Hernandez has dominated at UTEP at left guard and has NFL size.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-bengals-select-qb-baker-mayfield-to-replace-andy-dalton/

Reactions: kappasigmaminer
Andre Patterson's Vikings D-line will have a nice interior lineman to battle against in camp if that happens!

So is the consensus projection for Will late first, early second round?

If Will goes first or second round, then certainly that means that he made the right decision to return for his Senior season? I'm just wondering what the pay and guarantee difference is going to be for him being drafted so high this year, compared to what it was anticipated to be had he come out early last year?

Even though I am sure he didn't want to come back for a winless Senior season, I am glad that this appears to be working out for him in the end.

Reactions: Lil_Train
First round for sure in my opinion. Top 20 perhaps but first rounder. His major up side is that he already possesses a work box of NFL techniques (according to some scouting info) and they love how just plows anything in front of him.

Trivia:

Without looking it up, who is the only OL from a Texas school projected to go before Will?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT