ADVERTISEMENT

9 minutes left. ..

USAFminersfan

MI Regular
Nov 8, 2008
And I already can't watch anymore of this.

Tournament championship or not, this is not an NCAA tournament caliber team. ..

We just don't match up well with Tech. Good news is that Tech doesn't match up well with ODU, and they're probably going to be on the same side of the bracket.

I just hope this is Floyd's last season. His recruiting strategy has been a train wreck, and the miners have looked like anything but a "well coached" team during his tenure.

5 years into this and we are still barely a cbi caliber team. ..

I know many will disagree, but I agree Floyd hasn't done a damn thing with this program! Miners should be a solid team... Yet, it's always something, either no GUARDS, or no Wilms... Yet look at La Tech, with Speedy and his ONE yes ONE scholarship offer... Yet the Miners struggle to get a decent guard. Floyd has assistants with all this background, but they continue to not show it.

not all his fault...he may bail though knowing that it's hard to win in EP without quality players. It has to be frustrating...the best coaching staff in cusa right? and they still can't win the big one? It's gotta be the playas fault!

Hmm, yet the fantastic Speedy and those fabulous Seniors are in the same boat ours are. No NCAA tournament appearance during their tenure, and not assured of one this year. Just sayin'.

Still don't want him to leave and still glad that he's here - but, I'm realizing that he's not the 2nd coming of Haskins - not ever sure he was going to be before, but thought that maybe he could be....

Originally posted by PURPLEFIRE:
You hope this is floyds last season? What an idiot!

You should stick to the random babbling you irrupt on this board. It makes you look less a fool when your only retort to an expressed opinion is "what an idiot!".

Maybe you can formulate some thoughts and enlighten us all about the topic....eh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT