ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Jones, Good Samaritan

JeeberD

MI Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2003
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-lauded-airport-act-kindness-photo-goes-viral

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Aaron Jones said he was doing what anybody else would do and had no idea his random act of kindness had been caught on camera.

So the Green Bay Packers running back was surprised when he arrived home and opened Twitter only to see a picture of him pushing a woman in a wheelchair through the airport.

A passerby posted the photo:

(continued in the link)
If you know Aaron Jones and his folks, you know this to be no "random act of kindness." This is how the Jones family leads its life.

If you know Aaron Jones and his folks, you know this to be no "random act of kindness." This is how the Jones family leads its life.
The Aaron Jones apple didn't fall too far from the tree. I met his dad the last time UTEP came to San Antonio (the 5OT game), and he was kind enough to stop for a moment as everyone was leaving when my friend and I asked to take a photo with him.

Reactions: HeWore62
The Aaron Jones apple didn't fall too far from the tree. I met his dad the last time UTEP came to San Antonio (the 5OT game), and he was kind enough to stop for a moment as everyone was leaving when my friend and I asked to take a photo with him.
Aaron and his twin, Alvin, are the products of their environment, no doubt. I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Jones would consider having more kids? Another set of twin boys, maybe?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT