ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Jones

How is this any different from everyone else watching videos or playing games on their phone while they wait?

Reactions: utep2step

It’s funny how everyone has to have an opinion about this, but good for Aaron not taking the criticism. If anything it’s hilarious and if it helps pass the time it’s none of our business. He could have been one of those old school dads boozing it up at the bar. People need to chill out.

Reactions: utep2step
Can Aaron pick a team. Now he wearing a white Sox hat. Shouldn't he be wearing a brewers hat ??

Per usual, people on social media look at the surface information and make comments. Nothing wrong with what AJ did. Congrats to him!

Fer real. Both damn good movies. Almost no one I ask has even heard of Idiocracy. I refer to that movie regularly as a parallel to the way of life we find ourselves currently in.
I always thought that these movies didn't get their due because it was "the Beavis and Butthead guy" that made them.

Yes, the parallels are scary, but I don't want to open a can of worms.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Gotta love his effort every week. He’s got over 140 yards rushing and 1 TD.

Last edited:
I read on some sports site a few weeks ago AJ will get his money, just not at this moment; but he will "get paid" true market value.

My question is his agent? The attitude of the agent reflects what is going on.

Will he get paid what he deserves? Maybe not. The salary cap could be 50 to 80 million less next year due to the lack of revenue. Some are saying it could be 130 million rather than the 210 it was projected as being. Fair market value and true market value are going to be completely different numbers next year.

Many players are getting signed now, it would be in his best interests if his agent started pushing the envelope now.

Dang, Patriots RB James White loses his dad and mom is in critical condition (car accident) prior to tonight's kickoff.

AJ started had some nice runs, caught TD pass and haven't seen him since. Why?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT