ADVERTISEMENT

Accountability

Maximus Miner

Rookie
Jul 1, 2005
Three years into Terry’s tenure and nothing has changed. That AZ St win means nothing now. Same mediocre crap and absolutely embarrassed tonight at UNT. The heat is both on Terry and Jim Senter. There is a lot basketball yet to play, but unless things change Heather Wilson needs to seriously look at making changes in the athletic department, starting at the top!

Sorry, it's Fresno they have money. It's Mr Cuervo. No wasting top shelf on Terry.

I’ll give RT a tiny bit of credit he has been owning this shit show publicly the past two weeks but like someone mentioned, with the roster we have there is no excuse to get waxed in a conference game

Mario Moccia for athletic director. Give him a healthy pay raise and he might consider the job. He has done a fantastic job at NMSU hiring multiple basketball coaches and much better football coach who recently won bowl game. He also seems like a great administrator who knows how to properly allocate financial resources and he doesn’t give away the farm to TERRIBLE coaches. His athletic program has enjoyed much greater success than UTEPS on much smaller budget.

FIRE SENTER!!

Last edited:
I’ll give RT a tiny bit of credit he has been owning this shit show publicly the past two weeks but like someone mentioned, with the roster we have there is no excuse to get waxed in a conference game

Agree...especially after the close loss to Rice. You’d think CRT would have his team ready to come out and play. The unpreparedness was so evident just minutes into the game. It was hard to watch.

Mario Moccia for athletic director. Give him a healthy pay raise and he might consider the job. He has done a fantastic job at NMSU hiring multiple basketball coaches and much better football coach who recently won bowl game. He also seems like a great administrator who knows how to properly allocate financial resources and he doesn’t give away the farm to TERRIBLE coaches. His athletic program has enjoyed much greater success than UTEPS on much smaller budget.

FIRE SENTER!!

Would he really leave his alma mater to work at the school that is arguably their biggest rival? I mean, only 40 miles or so separate the schools geographically.

Personally, I think it would be awesome to have an Aggie leading our athletics programs. That would make the rivalry epic. Hold the hate, haters. Just adding to piggy's spitballin'.

However, there's always this part: "Moccia was rewarded for guiding the Aggies during a time of unprecedented success in July of 2019 earning a five-year contract extension that’ll keep him at his alma mater through the 2023-24 athletic season."

Would he really leave his alma mater to work at the school that is arguably their biggest rival? I mean, only 40 miles or so separate the schools geographically.

Personally, I think it would be awesome to have an Aggie leading our athletics programs. That would make the rivalry epic. Hold the hate, haters. Just adding to piggy's spitballin'.

However, there's always this part: "Moccia was rewarded for guiding the Aggies during a time of unprecedented success in July of 2019 earning a five-year contract extension that’ll keep him at his alma mater through the 2023-24 athletic season."

It might be a long shot but at least make the attempt. Make him the highest paid AD in CUSA and make him reject the offer. Im sick tired of being the armpit and laughing stock of CUSA while smaller programs with less resources enjoy much greater success.

Yup no one needs to go more than Senter. Terrible hire. Was failing and on his way out at a smaller school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only UTEP would do something like that.

Like you hire a younger person from a small school if they’re on their way up and this is their next step up.

Or if you’re hiring a person who failed they failed at a bigger stage and they had previous success at a school like UTEP.

Hopefully Wilson has more sports sense than Natalicio.

It might be a long shot but at least make the attempt. Make him the highest paid AD in CUSA and make him reject the offer. Im sick tired of being the armpit and laughing stock of CUSA while smaller programs with less resources enjoy much greater success.
I'm not on the fire Senter wagon. Just a few short weeks ago UTEP beat Arizona State at their crib and the diatribe was different. My frustration is at Terry. He has p5 quality, beat ASU, hung a 100 on Rice just last week and now lost two games to much inferior mid major talent.

Give UNT a taste of their own medicine. Attack, attack, attack. You all passed covid tests to play so literally get in their face. At this level, let the game come to you. UNT over played on D & Miner guards never exploited. Three attack backcourt means only two in front. Keep big bodies at basket. UNT attacked the boards, 5 on 2 is tough. Terry wants to run but UNT took that away and they actually got cheap transition points.

I'm not on the fire Senter wagon. Just a few short weeks ago UTEP beat Arizona State at their crib and the diatribe was different. My frustration is at Terry. He has p5 quality, beat ASU, hung a 100 on Rice just last week and now lost two games to much inferior mid major talent.

Give UNT a taste of their own medicine. Attack, attack, attack. You all passed covid tests to play so literally get in their face. At this level, let the game come to you. UNT over played on D & Miner guards never exploited. Three attack backcourt means only two in back. Keep big bodies at basket. UNT attacked the boards, 5 on 2 is tough. Terry wants to run but UNT took that away and they actually got cheap transition points. Keep Ke

That's because you're dumb and a homer. Beating an unranked ASU team, doesn't excuse the rest of Senter's tenure and poor hires. Beating ASU doesn't matter anymore once you lose to USM, Rice, and UNT weeks later. UTEP could have beat Gonzaga in Spokane and it wouldn't have mattered either once you get your ass kicked by CUSA teams.

That's because you're dumb and a homer. Beating an unranked ASU team, doesn't excuse the rest of Senter's tenure and poor hires. Beating ASU doesn't matter anymore once you lose to USM, Rice, and UNT weeks later. UTEP could have beat Gonzaga in Spokane and it wouldn't have mattered either once you get your ass kicked by CUSA teams.
I want Terry to succeed like anyone else. I was totally disgusted yesterday.

Give UNT a taste of their own medicine. Attack, attack, attack. You all passed covid tests to play so literally get in their face. At this level, let the game come to you. UNT over played on D & Miner guards never exploited. Three attack backcourt means only two in front. Keep big bodies at basket. UNT attacked the boards, 5 on 2 is tough. Terry wants to run but UNT took that away and they actually got cheap transition points.
The last paragraph yes 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT