ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian Moore gone ...

If too many players get into foul trouble UTEP might not have 5 players available.

Yeap left team to be closer to sick mom. Other info from press conference

• Matt Wilms broken nose will probably miss some games.
  • Coach Floyd says we are not a good basketball team.
  • Accepts responsibility for the bad team.
  • Praises reporter who asked tough question about who's fault it was reagrading bad team.
  • Says no quick fix
It seems like TF is making a little bit of progress. The 1st step is always to accept the responsibility for the problem. I think we will be lucky if we win 12-14 games.

Interesting quotes from Floyd. Perhaps a little too early to say this, but perhaps he's starting to see the writing on the wall and preparing for the inevitable. I don't see Floyd letting himself get fired. Stull will work out some sort of resignation, question is, will it come at season's end or prior?

Timmy said he left for PT and his Mom getting sick. He almost said exactly what, but he broadened it.
Does HEPA laws impact coaches too?

You know that's good idea I wonder if the jones brothers would play again --- although wouldn't want any of them to get hurt!

Who will leave next? My money is on Cameron.
I think you are spot on. Floyd is playing walk-ons Urbanus, Martinez, and Venegas instead of letting the freshmen (like Cameron) gain some playing experience. Based on that alone I wouldn't blame Cameron if he did leave and based on what I see on Twitter for Adrian Moore, the lack of playing time may be the main reason he left.

Reactions: UTEP05
I don't understand why we are not seeing Cameron, he was the most heavily recruited prospect of this class.

And I know that Floyd is hyping the next group of recruits, but I don't think there is an NCAA team coming in.

Reactions: UTEP05
I've loved the Miners for a long time but I'm to the point with Floyd that I hope the entire team quits just to get Bob Stull's attention. It's getting ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT