ADVERTISEMENT

Agnew now eligible?

The Terry adventure continues. Let's see if there's anything new and if so; what? Will he or won't he work Agnew into the scheme and at who's expense. How much do we expect from Agnew?

The Terry adventure continues. Let's see if there's anything new and if so; what? Will he or won't he work Agnew into the scheme and at who's expense. How much do we expect from Agnew?
Well if he can play PG I would expect to see him backing up JB ahead of Vuk. If he is stuck behind Boum, then I wouldn't expect much playing time from him. Lets see how tonight plays out.

3 guard lineup?
Depends on the matchup defensively. I'm thinking Agnew could grab a few minutes from Kennedy, and to a lesser extent, Boum. I've heard Agnew is solid on the defensive end, which is a big factor with Terry. I don't think playing Kennedy and Boum all 40 minutes is optimal, and Agnew can rotate in for at least a few minutes for both. If he can back up JB, even better.

Terry just said Agnew will play if eligible (so he will play). I dont think we go with 3 smaller guards when we have Kennedy and Sjolund who can play the 3. I agree it would be only in very specific match ups. I can see Agnew guarding Martin some

Reactions: Lil_Train
Vuk 1st off the bench and immediately shoot a 3 and misses. What is the love affair from Terry and why do he and JB have the green light from 3 while Hess and Sjolund are on the bench?

Last edited:
Reactions: miner1liner
If Bieniemy misses his first 3 of the game he should not have the green light to take another. He is gawd ****ing awful from deep.

He may be the worst yet in a Miner uniform from beyond the arc. Under 10% on the season.
He's better than Vuk! Don't expect this to ever change under Terry though.

Reactions: miner1liner
He's better than Vuk! Don't expect this to ever change under Terry though.
Where the hell are Hess and Onyema ? Terry just won't budge. Isn't willing to try anything due to his tired and worn out tunnel vision.
This game is winnable if the coach only knew how to put it together.
Terry also needs to seriously address the huge disparity in free throws every game. Tonight they have exactly 8 more points from the line which is the difference in the score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT