AJ Hotchkins still taking shots at UTEP on twitter

UTEPMiners8106

MI Hall of Famer
Jul 15, 2013

I get that he’s disappointed he was let go from his position at the school and that he doesn’t feel welcome as someone who sacrificed his body for the program but at the same time I don’t know if he’s garnering any sympathy insulting the administration.

axingfools1

MI Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2011

I get that he’s disappointed he was let go from his position at the school and that he doesn’t feel welcome as someone who sacrificed his body for the program but at the same time I don’t know if he’s garnering any sympathy insulting the administration.
Well at least somebody that was on the inside is saying something. We say it here all the time. Problem is he didn't do it while employed. Most won't. That would have garnered more attention.

kickballpro

MI Miner Maniac
Mar 24, 2006
Well at least somebody that was on the inside is saying something. We say it here all the time. Problem is he didn't do it while employed. Most won't. That would have garnered more attention.

Well yeah. Who would do it while they're employed?

UTEPMiners8106

MI Hall of Famer
Jul 15, 2013
But at the same time, he’s not saying much in terms of specifics. If he had specific things that were wrong, and brought that stuff to light I could see where that could be constructive. But this doesn’t come across like it’s constructive in any way.

Latest posts