ADVERTISEMENT

Any know where AJ’s new El Paso restaurant is going to be?

I'm at AJs place now. It's dead, its 2pm andit's dead. There is more workers than customers. He should've put it on the westside. I will give and update on the food. He has some nice arcades.

I'm at AJs place now. It's dead, its 2pm andit's dead. There is more workers than customers. He should've put it on the westside. I will give and update on the food. He has some nice arcades.
Do they have any healthy menu options? You were asking about healthy restaurants in El Paso recently. AJ made a big deal about UTEP needing to step up its game on nutrition; nutrition is very important to AJ. I'll bet his restaurant has some healthy options.

What does the talent look like?

Might be out of EP but won't be a "star".
She's known here in Dallas too, saw people wearing her shirt. She's not Cardio B, but she's known throughout Texas at the very least. Well as far as kids who listen to that kinda of rap.

Do they have any healthy menu options? You were asking about healthy restaurants in El Paso recently. AJ made a big deal about UTEP needing to step up its game on nutrition; nutrition is very important to AJ. I'll bet his restaurant has some healthy options.
Well I tried the Spicey chicken sandwich. It was too spicey for me . My mom tried the green chilli burger. The burger was better. He has salads on his menu but not much healthy items. There is 8 waitress and 1 hostess and no customers. AJ is going to lose this place. He should've put it near UTEP.

My rating 1 being the lowest 10 the highest.

Food: 3
Cleanliness: 10
Lunch hour Atmosphere: 1
Talent:5

Overall score 4 rating.

Maybe in the evening there is more customers, but if I'm not mistaken for a restaurant to succeed you also need customers during noon to 3pm. That is lunch hour time. But I dont think I would come again. It is too far for us westsiders.

Overall score 4 rating.

Maybe in the evening there is more customers, but if I'm not mistaken for a restaurant to succeed you also need customers during noon to 3pm. That is lunch hour time. But I dont think I would come again. It is too far for us westsiders.

Should have put it inside 2023 Magic Landing fantasy world. Would have done gang busters inside a 40 year old, non-existent building.

Overall score 4 rating.

"us westsiders"

I thought you lived in Phoenix?

Overall score 4 rating.

You are in your 40's and I assume your Mom is in her 60's/70's. You both are not in the age group the restaurant is targeting.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992

Overall score 4 rating.

Weekday lunch rush is typically over somewhere between 1:30-2pm, in my experience/from what I remember. Those aren't the shifts that bring in the money for the restaurant.

Reactions: denverutep
You went at 2 P.M. Most restaurants are dead at 2 P.M. during the week.
False Toros right next to AJs had more people. And that's another thing why would AJ put a burger joint right next to another burger place? Whoever suggested this location to AJ he should not take advice from them again.

False Toros right next to AJs had more people. And that's another thing why would AJ put a burger joint right next to another burger place? Whoever suggested this location to AJ he should not take advice from them again.

How many people were inside Toros at 2 P.M. on a weekday?

My son went at night. Said it was crowded but he didn't have to wait to get in. Apparently, the dress code is dont look like a Thug or a bunch of frat boys with hats on backwards. He said people were dressed like people going out and he didn't see anyone rejected.

My assumption, like NoWins said, that the guys who got rejected at the door probably dressed like people who should be rejected at any door.

Always had to slip an extra $2 to payoff the bouncer at Reno’s in Juarez to get the homies in. Apparently Lugz shoes were not a good fit with the preppy crowd!

Always had to slip an extra $2 to payoff the bouncer at Reno’s in Juarez to get the homies in. Apparently Lugz shoes were not a good fit with the preppy crowd!
That door lady was ruthless. She didn’t let me and my friends in one time and me being young and drunk I called her a fat bitch. Needless to say I never got back in after that no matter how well I dressed..

Maybe AJ should postpone his softball game and work on his restraunt?

3,8 google rating
3 star yelp rating

*****Attention Green Bay Packer Fans.....DO NOT travel 50-100 miles out of your way to come here expecting Stadium View or Anduzzis.Nothing Green Bay related here other than the cheese curds that were very good. Very generic sports bar with HUGE TV screens. The silhouettes of football players painted in green and gold on the walls is about it. NOTHING Packer related.
Service was great,food was typical,and good. Be advised that they add a tip to your bill, and you get a credit card usage fee also(mine was about $8).
Decent place, and probably fun to watch a game at but not in any way a Green Bay or WI bar*****

Rosters for the Charity Softball Game

HOME TEAM:
Vino All Stars

Chris Carson
Erika Castillo
Cody Decker
Quintin Demps
Rasul Douglas
DeShon Elliott
Eva Hoyt
Mark Medrano
Nik Needham
Krystall Poppin
John Skelton
Eric Stokes
Ryan Urrutia
Jamaal Williams
VISITING TEAM:
Showtyme

Aaron Jones
Rachel Barraza
Bryn Forbes
Jaylinn Hawkins
Cynthia Hernandzz
Kylin Hill
Omar Quintanilla
Sampson Rivera
Jamie Rodriguez
Stephen Skelton
Eric Tomlinson
Joe Tofferi
Dickey Williams
Dexter Williams
The rosters are out. Some new names.

My question is how does she have 2 million followers?? Who is she??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT