ADVERTISEMENT

Any of you going to the National Signing Day Event tonight?

I respect anyone that attends these types of events. I hope UTEP can make a drastic upward trajectory fans will gladly pay that money to get insight into the program and celebrate success.

laughing-kamala-harris.gif

Thanks for proving my point that you can't go to Cattleman's for $100.
It was 3 of us. If we would've gone to the Utep event, it would've cost us $150. How long did the event last? For $150 you can go to Movies, Chicos Tacos, and probably Dave n Busters twice in one day. You can do a lot of better things in El Paso for $150.

It was 3 of us. If we would've gone to the Utep event, it would've cost us $150. How long did the event last? For $150 you can go to Movies, Chicos Tacos, and probably Dave n Busters twice in one day. You can do a lot of better things in El Paso for $150.

It's a unique event. $50 isn't a bad price.

I’m sure the burger is fine. My point was if you’re going to Cattleman’s, you’re going there to eat a big ass ribeye!
There was 3 guys sitting next to us. All 3 of them ordered the cowboy steak and none of them finished it. They barely put a dent. What a waste of money. Why order something that you won't finish??🤔🤔

There was 3 guys sitting next to us. All 3 of them ordered the cowboy steak and none of them finished it. They barely put a dent. What a waste of money. Why order something that you won't finish??🤔🤔

They probably took the rest home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT