ADVERTISEMENT

Any TV for UTEP/NMSU?

Local black out, I would search if I lived out of town. Two 0-2 teams, inclement weather...I think we're in for a record low attendance figure in this rivalry game. Last week the aggies couldn't give tickets away. We'll probably be in the same boat next week.

If Miners put on a good show tonight against NMSU Sun Bowl will have 35k+ for their home opener. Now if they lose tonight it will be 20k-25k. That's usually what our true loyal fans draw

checked dish,since I was getting NMSU games... but NOPE! They suck :/ But luckily I found it on the watchespn site... So I hope it works... Since I am actually having people over... I doubt they will want to huddle around the radio :)

checked dish,since I was getting NMSU games... but NOPE! They suck :/ But luckily I found it on the watchespn site... So I hope it works... Since I am actually having people over... I doubt they will want to huddle around the radio :)

You have to sign in with your cable provider user name and password. If you are able to sign in, you will be able to watch the game.

Reactions: shyminer81
ADVERTISEMENT