ADVERTISEMENT

APATHY Miner Basketball

I can’t say that I’ve given up but I’ve never been this casual about the Miner bb team. Definitely don’t plan around a game any more.

Your title is quite fitting. In the subject line to Senter, I wrote something similar. I think I said “aPATHETIC for Miner BB”. Definitely sums the feeling up for me.

I can’t say that I’ve given up but I’ve never been this casual about the Miner bb team. Definitely don’t plan around a game any more.

Your title is quite fitting. In the subject line to Senter, I wrote something similar. I think I said “aPATHETIC for Miner BB”. Definitely sums the feeling up for me.
I have emailed Wilson for about the third time expressing my thoughts about the shameful mess. Not expecting an answer, but hoped I'd get an acknowledgement at least. Nothing!!! If we can't get her to help or at least an, " I agree; I'm aware " it's a no win situation.

Our “teams” are a bunch of mismatched pieces duct taped together.

Disappointed so far for me but not apathetic. CRT has kept the team covid free but the helter skelter play has dumbfounded me because this is a very talented squad and athletic who have the potential to bet atop the standings but now fighting for a final conference tourney spot.

Reactions: MinerInWisconsin
I missed all the years of success. This product is basically what I've watched my entire Fandom. This should be the first time in six years we finish with a top 200 team.

I keep saying it over and over we are two shooters away from being a decent team... we need more shooters
We need guys that can shoot and defend. You can't have shooters who are liabilities on defense at this level. Right now, we have the opposite, guys that can defend, but not shoot consistently. Looking at Bieniemy, Kennedy, and Agnew you have a core that just doesn't make enough outside shots. Generally, when even one of those guys is hitting, we are competitive offensively.

We need guys that can shoot and defend. You can't have shooters who are liabilities on defense at this level. Right now, we have the opposite, guys that can defend, but not shoot consistently. Looking at Bieniemy, Kennedy, and Agnew you have a core that just doesn't make enough outside shots. Generally, when even one of those guys is hitting, we are competitive offensively.
Why do you think Terry refuses to play Sjolund (our best 3 pt shooter) at the 3 so he can be a 3rd scorer and get more minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT