ADVERTISEMENT

Article in EP Times

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
I couldn't open it but the headline is basically this: El Paso County to sue President Trump for trying to exclude undocumented people from the census.

So let me get this straight. Are we spending county money so we can get more state/federal money (because we would have a higher census)? Who is paying for this and where will the return money go? I mean jeez. How many undocumented do we even have in the county?
Thoughts?

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
I couldn't open it but the headline is basically this: El Paso County to sue President Trump for trying to exclude undocumented people from the census.

So let me get this straight. Are we spending county money so we can get more state/federal money (because we would have a higher census)? Who is paying for this and where will the return money go? I mean jeez. How many undocumented do we even have in the county?
Thoughts?

Over 60% of U.S. households have already taken the Census. It has no citizenship question, per the 14th amendment which calls for a count of all people.

So how exactly is Trump going to go back and determine which responders aren’t citizens?

Over 60% of U.S. households have already taken the Census. It has no citizenship question, per the 14th amendment which calls for a count of all people.

So how exactly is Trump going to go back and determine which responders aren’t citizens?
If they can't be excluded, then why is the city of El Paso suing?

Sounds like a waste of time and money to me. Purely political on both sides.

Furthermore, the census data is strictly protected by law. It cannot be released to other agencies like ICE, and it can only be released in aggregate (no personal data) for 72 years after its collection.

Reactions: axingfools1
that bitch hasn't even paid the tab for his first visit. What we should do is have someone kick him in the balls. I'll do it, I got a good leg. I'll kick him so hard that even jr balls will come out his mouth

that bitch hasn't even paid the tab for his first visit. What we should do is have someone kick him in the balls. I'll do it, I got a good leg. I'll kick him so hard that even jr balls will come out his mouth
Don’t mess with him. He’s got a 96% approval rating in the official republican poll.

The questions on the official Republican poll:

Who would you rather fix our immigration?
Trump
A MS13 Loving Democrat

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/landing/2020-trump-vs-dem-poll

The fact that he takes the results from these polls and runs with it shows how completely delusional he is.

Search Trump and 96% on Twitter and you’ll soon realize that the 96% approval rating never changes. He has been flaunting that same number for months.

They did the work for me.

Like they said; It's not even lying or fake news anymore, he has completely ”lost grip of reality.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT