ADVERTISEMENT

As per Verbal Commits twitter; Lew transferring to Odessa College

I saw Larry Johnson and Craig Ehlo play at OC. Also, Spudd Webb at Midland College.

Yeah it is Feral....the kid had a good personality and had already become a fan favorite...who knows what could have transpired over his years here...sometimes Mongo just pawn in game of life.

Good riddance! He couldn't hack it for Floyd, we only want winners playing here.

Winners = people kicked out of P5 schools for running trains. Chooooo choooo!

And trolls who can armchair AD what they determine is a winner, without any source or empirical standard and yet still condemn someone who has won over 20 games a year at the college level.

Please count the number of 20 win teams there were in college basketball last season. Then ask yourself, "is that truly an accomplishment?" "am I satisfied as a fan with my school being okay with calling this an accomplishment?"

I look forward to your responses.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
20 Ws used to be the number that nearly guaranteed the Miners of an invitation to the Dance. 20 wins, more often than not, doesn't even get a team into the Jr High Dance this day and age. Regardless of who it is saying 20 wins isn't all that impressive, I have to agree with them. It's just not the yardstick that it used to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT