ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball non-conference schedule

Hot For Keitha

All Star
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Last year's schedule was released on July 30. I guess we could see a schedule any day now, though it may be delayed with 'Rona. Has anyone dug up any non-conference games we have scheduled? Besides NMSU (and I think UNM).

Someone posted that Akron is in the Sun Bowl tourney. Though I bet we'll play some SWAC or MEAC fodder in the first round and may not play Akron in the final/consolation.

Last edited:
Like always, we will have to rely on the other schools announcing it first or wait for a 3rd party to expose the contract. In the end, I don’t think it really matters as the games won’t be played according to the schedule.

I would bet Eastern/Northern/Western New Mexico is on the schedule, maybe even all 3!

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Last year's schedule was released on July 30. I guess we could see a schedule any day now, though it may be delayed with 'Rona. Has anyone dug up any non-conference games we have scheduled? Besides NMSU (and I think UNM).

Someone posted that Akron is in the Sun Bowl tourney. Though I bet we'll play some SWAC or MEAC fodder in the first round and may not play Akron in the final/consolation.

These games were talked about as good possibilities in an interview with coach Terry:

@NMSU
@UNM
@Texas A&M
@Washington St
Houston
NMSU

These games were talked about as good possibilities in an interview with coach Terry:

@NMSU
@UNM
@Texas A&M
@Washington St
Houston
NMSU
Just saw NMSUx got UNI. Those are the games UTEP's need to get, but I understand you need P5 members to get a sniff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT