ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball recruiting thread

Hey 1Liner. If you haven't found it yet, go to the orange bar at the top of the page that says "Sticky Threads". On the far right of that bar is an arrow that points up or down. Click that arrow and you'll be back in action.

If you want to delete these 2 threads asking about it, go to "report" in the thread and ask the moderator to do that. Once a topic has posts in it, only the moderator can alter it.

Let me know if this fixes the problem. Cheers!

Right now the Sticky Thread shows "football recruiting and forum guidelines" with an arrow on the right. If I tap the arrow it all disappears so that isn't the solution. I had tried that before.

Try that link

Reactions: groundrounds
Have you tried it on a different computer/phone? What is the make and model of the device you are using?
Yes. Get it on my wife's MotoG, my HP laptop and my LG tablet.
Disappeared from my Samsung galaxy S9+, which is the one I use.

Good troubleshooting. It's an S9 issue so you'll need help from someone who has one, look up the problem online or call Samsung customer support. We are a motorola family. Wish I could be of more help.

Did you try Corona's link? At least it'll get you to the thread.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Sometimes that helps to clear out expired cookies and other junk.
HALLELUJAH!!!!
OSO WINS "THE GOOD GUY OF THE YEAR AWARD"
I cleared history and it's all good now.
Thanks to you Oso and to all the others who offered guidance.
Now let's hope Coach Joe reels in a big stud.

HALLELUJAH!!!!
OSO WINS "THE GOOD GUY OF THE YEAR AWARD"
I cleared history and it's all good now.
Thanks to you Oso and to all the others who offered guidance.
Now let's hope Coach Joe reels in a big stud.
giphy.gif

Here's what's going on.
After deleting history and going to "Miner Digs", I get "UTEP Basketball Recruiting ". I am then directed to log in before I can post. Once I log in and go back, it's vanished again. Only Football Recruiting and Forum rules are there.

Here's what's going on.
After deleting history and going to "Miner Digs", I get "UTEP Basketball Recruiting ". I am then directed to log in before I can post. Once I log in and go back, it's vanished again. Only Football Recruiting and Forum rules are there.
So the fact that you can see the thread when you're not logged in, but don't see it when you are logged in, got me thinking of something.

The "UTEP Basketball Recruiting" thread was started by the user "minermx07". As a test, I added this user to my Ignore list. When I went back to the main page, I could no longer see the thread. When I un-ignored "minermx07", the thread is now visible again. Check your ignore list and see if this user is on your list.

Reactions: Lil_Train
So the fact that you can see the thread when you're not logged in, but don't see it when you are logged in, got me thinking of something.

The "UTEP Basketball Recruiting" thread was started by the user "minermx07". As a test, I added this user to my Ignore list. When I went back to the main page, I could no longer see the thread. When I un-ignored "minermx07", the thread is now visible again. Check your ignore list and see if this user is on your list.
OSO le mio

CONGRATS OSO!!!
You have done it again! You have regained your "GOOD GUY" award. For the moment at least, after I executed your maneuver, it's there again.

You are a damn genius. Thanks. Everyone give him high five!

Reactions: Dmanminer
Anyone have access to the utep press conference the other day ? Or know where to get it ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT