ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Unis

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
Couldn't help notice how nice and professional DePaul's unis were compared to ours. We looked like we were wearing our practice unis. You wouldn't even know who they were just by looking at them. I think having the TWC unis at home is fine but not on national TV. That's time to promote the programs. Is it me?

DSCF7497-2-1-600x900.jpg

Couldn't help notice how nice and professional DePaul's unis were compared to ours. We looked like we were wearing our practice unis. You wouldn't even know who they were just by looking at them. I think having the TWC unis at home is fine but not on national TV. That's time to promote the programs. Is it me?

DSCF7497-2-1-600x900.jpg
Not just you. I, too, hate those unis. My oldest son (31) said that they were the worst he's ever seen us wear. The uniforms that we've had that are based on the TWC design are the best.

DSCF7497-2-1-600x900.jpg
Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT