ADVERTISEMENT

Beach Volleyball has no home games scheduled

NoNCAAWinsSince1992

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 12, 2019
According to Senter when the sport was announced: “It promises to be an exciting spectator sport, one that our fans can enjoy in some of the best weather our country has to offer."

I guess he meant fans not located in El Paso.

According to Senter when the sport was announced: “It promises to be an exciting spectator sport, one that our fans can enjoy in some of the best weather our country has to offer."

Is that a complete schedule? Those all look like tournaments. I don't see any regular season conference games listed.

Reactions: kickballpro
Is that a complete schedule? Those all look like tournaments. I don't see any regular season conference games listed.
I don’t know. They don’t post the basketball and football schedules until they’re complete. Safe to assume, all their non-conference games are on the road. Simply because the season is a month away and they don’t have anywhere to play.

They can

They can bring sand from Samalayuca or Los Arenales, I believe there's sand somewhere in far east El Paso.

I thought you were prohibited from just taking sand from White Sands. I think you can buy little bags of it at the gift shop, though.

It's not like El Paso has a shortage of regular sand.
I was being very facetious.

No home games for UTEP. No surprise they didn’t mention anything about it. I guess the Beach Volleyball team will be treated like SWAC basketball teams. Playing all their OOC games on the road. Maybe next year Senter can find a place to play. Apparently 1 year isn’t enough time.

No home games for UTEP. No surprise they didn’t mention anything about it. I guess the Beach Volleyball team will be treated like SWAC basketball teams. Playing all their OOC games on the road. Maybe next year Senter can find a place to play. Apparently 1 year isn’t enough time.

Bet the crowds would be clamoring to go see that

Closest beach is Elephant Butte.

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT