ADVERTISEMENT

Benedictine vs UTEP MBB thread

Has Benedictine even played a game yet? Miners by 20+. Hoping to see a bunch of Agnew, Sjolund, Hess and Onyema

Yes, as far as I know, they’re 0-2, having lost to powerhouses Arizona Christian and The Masters University.

I agree. I hope we get heavy doses of guys we don’t get to see much, in particular, the guys you mentioned above.

Was listening to the pregame show and Coach Terry said they can't afford to play a Division 1 team. Usually have to pay 30-40k for a team to come here.

Also, said not going to pay NMSU a team that's a short drive that kind of money just because they've relocated.

Was listening to the pregame show and Coach Terry said they can't afford to play a Division 1 team. Usually have to pay 30-40k for a team to come here.

Also, said not going to pay NMSU a team that's a short drive that kind of money just because they've relocated.

Maybe he should kick some of his $$$ in.

I wonder how much it costs to bring in teams like Mesa and Lady Lake?

Agnew playing well. I like his defense, his shot and his willingness to drive. I think he could help a lot in conference play.

A lot of different lineups today so far. We've had BW and Sjolund together, Hess in with the starters at the 3 and Vuk in with Bieniemy.

I really don't understand why Vuk is 1st off the bench at this point.

If we are going to make half of our shots 3- pointers then we really need to be more selective and the guys with better percentages are the ones shooting. Terry must get Sjolund more involved and allow him some time at 3.

Onyema deserves a few minutes based on his rim prowess alone. The 2nd half should be perfect to get him some minutes.

Yes, as far as I know, they’re 0-2, having lost to powerhouses Arizona Christian and The Masters University.

I agree. I hope we get heavy doses of guys we don’t get to see much, in particular, the guys you mentioned above.
So far only minimal doses of Hess, Sjolund and nothing from Onyema. I think Agnew has earned time ahead of Kennedy and/or Bienemy.
Realize it's just a chance to have a game, but too many lazy threes. Need to take advantage of size and athletic ability and go inside. They always play down to the opponents level instead.
Titus building confidence which is great to see.

The only thing I can think is Terry thinks we’re salty. We’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT