ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game Next Week (UTSA)

minergabe

Rookie
Dec 27, 2007
They are all big games from here on out but this one will be close. UTSA is playing well and can't be taken lightly. We need a big home crowd to help the miners continue the win streak. #minermagic

Been seeing a lot of UTSA love on the board - not worried about them, meaning, we come out to play, at home, we'll be fine...

The last thing the Miners need to have is that attitude, though. They "should" roll, as you said, but gotta prepare for this game and not look too far ahead.

Next week is Noche Latina Night

Need our UTEP female fans to educate UTSA how it's done.

UTSA is still UTSA, and I did say, if we come to play, meaning we are prepared, it will not be an issue....

That's why it was stated better not to "overlook" them. What you suggest is true. If they show up prepared, the Miners should easily win. La Tech game revenge has to be on their minds. Hopefully on the back burner for now.

Could be. My money would be on the opposite. But CUSA is a lot like the old wacky WAC. You just don't know what to expect...especially the results the past couple of weeks.

This post was edited on 2/14 10:59 PM by tbleslie

I hate those delusional idiots. I hope we curb stomp UTSA dont take the foot off the accelerator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT