ADVERTISEMENT

Blessing out of Olympics - Failed drug test

He still was born in El Paso. Khalid or Aaron Jones wasnt born in El Paso.
Yeah, but they did something other than just take their first few breaths in EP.

You asked “why…?”. I provided at least one explanation. Also, I would imagine hardly anyone even knew he was born in EP.

Judging by the ratings, no one cares about the Woke-lympics … period!
The time difference sucks, but what’s worse is the fact that the coverage sucks. It’s 2021 and network coverage is awful. I’ve watched some team USA basketball games on peacock but other than that it’s been difficult to find live coverage.

Are you going to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar?
c0bcd2002332ce7f1a4ff39c00c0a532.jpg

Judging by the ratings, no one cares about the Woke-lympics … period!
I've watched quite a number of Olympic games in my 54 years, and I'm watching these games as well. I've always cheered on all of the athletes that are out there representing this country, and am still doing that this year. One thing that I have never thought or worried about is the personal politics of those athletes. Obviously for each athlete there are opinions that they hold that I will agree with, and other opinions on which I will disagree. And in this free country I support their rights to have and share their opinions, whether they match my own or not. Go Team USA!

The time difference sucks, but what’s worse is the fact that the coverage sucks. It’s 2021 and network coverage is awful. I’ve watched some team USA basketball games on peacock but other than that it’s been difficult to find live coverage.
Plus it's all on youtube.

UTEP Sprinter brings home the gold for Kenya.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT