ADVERTISEMENT

Boise State game at 1:30 12/25 on ESPNU

Terry just said it “a lot of people think we’re a made ready team.”

I agree and the nice thing is that while learning we’re still 9-3.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Love Tarke and Archie’s athleticism, but they need to develop a shooting touch.
I think that comes with playing time and catching up to the speed of the game in my opinion m, they are shooting rockets (pun intended) on those floaters inside and with playing time i think those fall in conference play. Those are two big bodies that can make a huge difference if they stay consistent.

Great point. Merry Christmas king of GIFs.

Our guys may commit repeated stupid turnovers on offense, but man our guys can defend like a MF and we have some damn good athletes that can defense now that we’ve seen them against equal DI competition.

Our guys may commit repeated stupid turnovers on offense, but man our guys can defend like a MF and we have some damn good athletes that can defense now that we’ve seen them against equal DI competition.
Agree, but those turnovers are killers, especially without Williams who is out with two fouls. The offense is really stagnant, even without the dumb turnovers.

Archie is getting better.

Tarke has been good on the defensive end, but he has been horrible today in the half court offense(he’s 0-3 with 3 turnovers).

We don’t have a good PG at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
A couple of big baskets by Lathon to end the half to help cut the lead which had ballooned to 9 by Boise. Hope it is a positive sign going into the second half.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Verhoeven and Tarke are basically the same exact player......except that Tarke is probably a little better and more athletic.

We have two guys(Verhoeven and Tarke) who are almost unplayable in the half-court offense. That creates a lot of pressure when you are essentially playing 4 against 5, and the defense can also pack down and not even worry about either of these guys hitting a wide open jumper.

Oh, and explain to Tarke that there's a reason no one's guarding him 23 feet from the rim.

Go zone defense protect some of the players in foul trouble, see if Boise St. can consistently hit from outside

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT