ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Predictors Showing UTEP no Respect

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014

Only one person predicting a bowl season for UTEP. The same as winless RICE who might not play this season.

Only one person predicting a bowl season for UTEP. The same as winless RICE who might not play this season.
Yep. Its up to the coaches and the players to make people change their thinking. Just win and respect will come. Until then this is what we can expect from outsiders and probably all of the lost fan base here in EP.

Getting ahead of ourselves. We have had two good to decent games .I don’t think that proves we are ready for a bowl game. I hope we win every freakin game, but not expecting it, nor do I believe we should be talking about bowl games.

Respect is earned, lets win a few conference games and beat a respectable FBS team before we start acting entitled now fellas.
Totally agree.

Can't let USM come in to the SB thinking they can slobber knock UTEP like they have the last three years. Enough players on this team who remember the last two meetings and seniors who clearly remember the intentional shove on AJ in the SB that injured him and almost made Kugler literally pop a vein at the refs who called no penalty.

Reactions: Rot and JCorona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT