ADVERTISEMENT

Brackeltology

Yup! Well.. our only shot really is winning the CUSA tourney over there in Birmingham..

Let's win it, and for once have everyone else on the outside looking in.

Most bracketology brackets have western Kentucky and old dominion, I think old dominion reminds me of UCF that one year when they were ranked then choked in conference, it'll probably end up being 1 team when it's said and done

Just grab a beer and enjoy

This year is done, Chihua. Why even post this shit? UTEP is done.

WKU fans are all happy doing the "Ren and Stimpy" "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" song because of their good in conference play. Good for them. Wait until March when they blow it in the CUSA tourney and North Texas wins the whole f'en thing and they implode on themselves asking but "Why?!". And UTEP fans will just sit back and say...."Welcome to CUSA. A one bid conference....we told you so".

h6392.jpg

I guess not everyone, but you've made it plain and clear that you do. But why listen to people in the business when we have you, right Bob.

From ESPN's Bubble Watch.

Old Dominion [17-4 (6-3), RPI: 40, SOS: 132] The Monarchs were sitting pretty, bubble-wise, until the second-to-last week of January. That's when things went haywire, and by "things," we mean back-to-back road losses at Middle Tennessee and UAB. Not good, but we're not quite willing to give up on Conference USA's two-bid potential just yet. Plenty of bubble teams have bad losses, and plenty of those teams would love to boast top-50 RPI and nonconference SOS numbers. Few have a win as good as ODU's Jan. 9 win over old Colonial rival VCU. Another slipup or two might seal the deal, but for now, ODU is still in the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT