ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson to Tech

I definitely wish him all the best.

I took my youngest son to the NMSU v UTEP game the year before and my son loved him. Bryson made daddy/son bonding time a special night. I will never forget that.

Bryson was one of the finest young men to come through here in some time. It is unfortunate to see him go, but he graduated from UTEP and was at the University for 3 years. We should all wish him the best and I am just glad he did not end up at the worst school in texas tu.
I keep forgetting Texas has a Las Cruces as well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: kickballpro
Great young man. If he didn’t come back to UTEP I would have preferred that he’d start making himself some big bucks over in Europe.

Looks like he will be a rotation player in Tech. They are loaded in the frontcourt.

Does he start at Tech??

"Offensively I have proven what I can do against some of the best in the country throughout my collegiate career. However, I wanted to challenge myself in other areas and I needed someone I knew could help me the most with that."

Looks like he will be a rotation player in Tech. They are loaded in the frontcourt.

Does he start at Tech??
I think he'll start.

Jab at Terry, also threw UTEP fans under the bus… good luck to him.
He called Tech fans the best fans in the country. I wouldn't say that's throwing UTEP fans under the bus, but El Paso never did give him the "packed house" experience. UTEP fans have been "better" in the past than what he saw...

I think he'll start.

He called Tech fans the best fans in the country. I wouldn't say that's throwing UTEP fans under the bus, but El Paso never did give him the "packed house" experience. UTEP fans have been "better" in the past than what he saw...
Exactly he want here for the good times and Lubbock is on a high from the last couple of years.

Texas is gonna be good this year and the following year Bears will have them top 5. I'm hoping this year we'll be over .500 and the following year top 25, but that's just a hopeful dream rn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT