ADVERTISEMENT

BSU vs UTEP

Boise might not end up being good but they have created an established winning culture that took years. This is a quality win for UTEP and the kind of loss that will turn up the heat for Avalos.
Probably the “biggest name” UTEP has taken down in a long time. However, probably will be another “non-winning” team that we can only beat - at home of course.

Well this week's posts and threads should be drastically different 🤔 lol
I’m keeping that same energy!

Fire…. DA Rosales! Coach Dimel can wait another week.

For the sneaker heads, I hadn’t seen Coach rock those Air Max shoes! Don’t change it up coach. Orange readers still sus. Good job coach!

Reactions: SAMINERGIRL
Great execution on both sides of the ball. Both lines controlled from start to end. Melvin or Mervin coming in for Myers did a nice job filling in. Hardison, Hankins and Awatt were great protecting the ball. BSU was trying to pull the ball out all night. WR’s were great bring in the ball and catching with focus.

Dimel, you earned this and enjoy the beers. Glad you went Ballard.

Thank you for shutting me up.

This is a great win for the Miners! I know we had disappointing losses against UNT and UNM, but none of us expected a win against BSU. I understand BSU is missing several key players, but they’re still BSU. We were 0-6 against them and tonight we beat the soundly. A complete team effort! The defense played lights out. Our QB, WRs and RBs were much improved. The OL played the best game of the year and were very physical. Our special teams play was solid. The Miners played a complete four quarters of football. Lastly, our coaches called the right plays and we finished strong.

This is the team we were all expecting to see at the start of the season. The season is still salvageable. Let’s hope this game is the turning point of the season!

Great execution on both sides of the ball. Both lines controlled from start to end. Melvin or Mervin coming in for Myers did a nice job filling in. Hardison, Hankins and Awatt were great protecting the ball. BSU was trying to pull the ball out all night. WR’s were great bring in the ball and catching with focus.

When will you be hyping up a Dimel extension and home sellout?

The kids should enjoy the next two days and not get crazy and get into trouble; get ready to get back to business on Monday. Practice and play smart, like you've been here before. (and coaches should make 26 run extra stadiums for running onto the field without a helmet...youthful exuberance my a$$). Tonight starts a new culture of winning, I say with hope for the future! Miner fans have suffered for too long.

Gotta give a shout out to Flores too.

Great game! Every aspect has been on point. They physically dominated Boise State. The play calling was great. I don't know where this team has been but I hope they stay around for a while.
We'll 7 turnovers and chucking the ball 50+ yards every other down will make any team look bad! I'll take this win though over the embarrassing loss to the Lobos!

I'm gladly here to eat my words and they are delicious! I was upset about last week when I asked if we had to play this game. I'm so happy about this win. This is the biggest since beating that ranked UTEP team in my opinion. Can we please use this to turn everything away now? Go Miners!

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Good Boise St team, bad Boise St team, who gives a shit. UTEP showed up and played an absolute monster of a game against a team that was favored. Bravo to all the players and coaches because this really should give the team confidence going forward because they can see what they’re capable of.

NOW with that being said, they face a huge test next week trying to break the East Coast Curse. If they pull that game off then it’s officially game on.

This win is great due to the fact the Miners regrouped after that crap last week in a short week and executed the game plan perfectly, Boise ain’t Boise anymore and most of their team was banged up all (according to betting podcasts) but to bounce back and dominate every aspect of the game is encouraging and today can be become more about UTEP showing life rather than Boise going to shit here in the coming weeks.

There were plenty of positives to build on today, especially defensively that were not flukes because we all know the defense has potential to be a strong point.

Winning ugly has been Dimel’s calling card and UTEP was well prepared and confident on defense to win ugly and the Miners have enough experience to turn that into an identity on both sides of the ball.

Can they do it?

Gotta win one of the next two on the road and build on a now confident locker room, this can’t be the 2022 Super Bowl for the UTEP Miners but for tonight a great win coaches and players now let’s find a way to get it done on the road.

Imagine the carnage that is the Boise State message boards this weekend? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT