ADVERTISEMENT

BSU vs UTEP

What a low life! I dislike this guy even more . IMO, 75% of the regression from last year is his awful play calling. The defense is playing well enough to win games but his offense scheme and play calling sucks!

FIRE DIMEL
FIRE SENTER

UTEP 14
BSU 45
How dumb does this post look now? You are such a whiny baby

I said it would take a miracle to win more than three games this year. We may have seen one last night. It looks like Boise State wanted that loss more than UTEP. The Miners sure pulled one out of their backsides. It's good that they can do it, but they sure can drive a fan crazy in the process. I confess that when Boise State scored their touchdown to start the second half, I said to myself, "Here we go again. Good first half. Stink the place up in the second. " I turned off the tv and read a magazine. I turned the tv back on in time to see the Miners run the clock out to end the game. I saw the score and swore the broadcasters transposed the numbers. Then the recap showed what happened. I think the team did this to mess with the fan's heads. It sure messed with mine. But a win is a win. Hats off to the team for that. And hats off to Dimel for not getting in his own way with the play calling. And to Hardison for not going crazy with the passing. Everyone knows by now that Hardison has the strongest arm in the conference. This game showed that he needs to throw bullet's, not bombs. Go Miners.

Let’s give it up for the game Coach Dimel prepared for and called
Sure, BUTTTTTTTT, Miners should be 4-1, not 2-3. North Texas has been blown out by SMU and UNLV. New Mexico got beat up by this same Boise St team. This victory doesn’t wipe away those 2 blown victories.

Dimel is an average coach, his records speak for themselves. He will blow another winnable game.

More proof that no wins is only here to provoke arguments to drive post count. I saw like a dozens posts he made in this thread alone trying to get a rebuttal when the rest of you were excited about this game. Non stop...

I am even more convinced he and his other 2 screen names are only here to increase post count showing that this is a viable site. He IS the moderator and gets some sort of compensation.

Sure, BUTTTTTTTT, Miners should be 4-1, not 2-3. North Texas has been blown out by SMU and UNLV. New Mexico got beat up by this same Boise St team. This victory doesn’t wipe away those 2 blown victories.

Dimel is an average coach, his records speak for themselves. He will blow another winnable game.
Im choosing to be positive here. There is a a lot of season left to play and our schedule is backloaded with cupcakes

Reactions: Taco1977
More proof that no wins is only here to provoke arguments to drive post count. I saw like a dozens posts he made in this thread alone trying to get a rebuttal when the rest of you were excited about this game. Non stop...

I am even more convinced he and his other 2 screen names are only here to increase post count showing that this is a viable site. He IS the moderator and gets some sort of compensation.
I was trying to get 2Step to back track on his fireDimel stance. If the Miners do have a successful season, he will back track on it. Let’s see how positive you are about UTEP football. Get ready folks!

Agree, the game plans for N Texas and UNM were highly questionable. Throwing the ball 40 plus times and heaving 50+ yard bombs all the time is not our strength. UNM was not good, we literally gave them everything. If they played the same game plan as last night we win by 10pts or so. Boise St. is down this year and will struggle to get bowl eligible. However only UTSA and Fla. Atl are comparable to Boise St. talent wise. Going 5-2 is possible, but I'm not getting my hopes too high. One game at a time, but this one sure felt good 👍

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Agree, the game plans for N Texas and UNM were highly questionable. Throwing the ball 40 plus times and heaving 50+ yard bombs all the time is not our strength. UNM was not good, we literally gave them everything. If they played the same game plan as last night we win by 10pts or so. Boise St. is down this year and will struggle to get bowl eligible. However only UTSA and Fla. Atl are comparable to Boise St. talent wise. Going 5-2 is possible, but I'm not getting my hopes too high. One game at a time, but this one sure felt good 👍

Sorry bro, can’t be bringing this negativity here right now. I am going to have to give you 1 demerit for this post. 3 more and you will be on a verbal warning. You don’t want to know what the step is after that.

LOL.....You seriously need to copy and paste my tweets? You are lame mofo....Why don't you copy and paste when I promote my specials? or when I promote the UTEP games on my tvs? Or when I rag on Monica Cortez for being a shitty weather forecaster making it in El Paso because she flirts with the camera? Or When I bash Colin? Or when I mess with Will Herrin?

Why didn't you copy and paste this morning's tweet homie?

I was impressed with yesterday's game. It was ONE game. #firedanadimel I STILL stand by that.
While he MAY blow me away and fix things, I am betting he won't.

For the record, "sometimes" I delete tweets as they are a little harsh. Kinda like I go off half cocked on here....same same...I NEVER go private. I am ok with being as ass.

For the record, I have met with Senter. He really doesn't care about wins and losses. He wants the APR to be high. That is why Terry got an extension and probably why dumbass dimel did too.

At least I am not trying to drive post count to get paid.

Reactions: shyminer81

And last year we should have won at least 8 or 9 games.

Dimel seems like the coach that will show flashes of brilliance but will never consistently reach his full potential.

But that's a debate for another day.

For now lets enjoy this rare win over a team that takes football very seriously. Hopefully both teams that played last night have good seasons.

And last year we should have won at least 8 or 9 games.

Dimel seems like the coach that will show flashes of brilliance but will never consistently reach his full potential.

But that's a debate for another day.

For now lets enjoy this rare win over a team that takes football very seriously. Hopefully both teams that played last night have good seasons.
EXACTLY

So before he deletes those tweets or privates his profile, he hoped nobody watches or attended last nights game. Some big fan you got there!
Also for the record, I have been putting my money where my mouth is for 40 years. I attend games. Been a season ticket holder forever.....not some keyboard warrior

Please follow me on twitter....@tortugasep Fili will tell you how important having followers is.....LOL

Those tweets are awful
Truth hurts huh? Was I wrong with any statement? No.
Harsh? yes.
#firedanadimel

What was the attendance last night? 11k? I bet 9k "might" have been there.

go look at my posts this morning. I have supported dimel since he was hired. I met him and the entire staff. I honestly like them. Senter and Wilson are idiots for keeping them. I was STILL supportive until the NMSU game.
No donor will tell them the truth. I KNOW they read twitter. They need to KNOW the masses are pissed....

Keep yo head outta da sand....

I think some of us are just trying to enjoy a win that none of us saw coming. We all still have our issues with UTEP and Dimel but we still love UTEP. We obviously care enough to post on this message board. No, the season hasn't gone the way we wanted and you're always looking for a negative spin but I'm going to enjoy this win. If we would have lost you would have been talking about how we never win these games then bring up App state or something along those lines. So, again, I'm just going to enjoy this pleasantly surprising win.

He's an undercover Aggie. Trying to create dissention among the Miner Fandom.

Last edited:
Truth hurts huh? Was I wrong with any statement? No.
Harsh? yes.
#firedanadimel

What was the attendance last night? 11k? I bet 9k "might" have been there.

go look at my posts this morning. I have supported dimel since he was hired. I met him and the entire staff. I honestly like them. Senter and Wilson are idiots for keeping them. I was STILL supportive until the NMSU game.
No donor will tell them the truth. I KNOW they read twitter. They need to KNOW the masses are pissed....

Keep yo head outta da sand....
Yeah those tweets really indicate support for UTEP and for Dimel

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Also for the record, I have been putting my money where my mouth is for 40 years. I attend games. Been a season ticket holder forever.....not some keyboard warrior

Please follow me on twitter....@tortugasep Fili will tell you how important having followers is.....LOL
I put my money where my mouth is too. I have been a season ticket holder for 41 years.

2 demerits for talking aggressively to a moderator.

Reactions: MinerFan79
Yeah those tweets really indicate support for UTEP and for Dimel
So you must work for UTEP huh? All posts must be rosy? rah rah?

Look, if you want to get on me for being too harsh, I get it. Do NOT expect me to ONLY post positive crap when I have finally had enough. I don't know about you, but I am way past tired of sucking for 7 years with a coach because we are afraid to can him. I sat in empty stadiums watching the miners even in the rain while they got beaten up weekly. I defended MANY coaches even when most people on here wanted them canned. (Floyd was one...ugh)
I still fly my flag on gamedays, still have my address on the curb with the UTEP logo on it, and half my closest has orange shirts. Had season tickets for football for more than 20 years and expensive ass basketball seats for 15. So, if I want to go off on social media saying #firedanadimel, I sure the hell have earned that right. If the bosses don't want to hear it, how about do something different, like win? Improve? Fire underachievers?

I believe Friday's win was awesome. My tweet Saturday even said I was pleasantly surprised. However, it is ONE game. Let's remember 1985. UTEP beat defending national champion and #7 ranked BYU....(I was there) and guess what? that was our ONLY win that year....and we fired the coach...so enjoy the win for what it is, ONE awesome victory.

It's one thing to troll like nowins does, but venting being a REAL fan is different.

Added note: I find it funny nowins is stalking me on twitter now too. ha!

NFL Sunday.....gotta go! Peace out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT