ADVERTISEMENT

C-USA is so bad

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
That Utep still has a chance. C-USa might not have enough bowl eligible teams. If Utep beats NMSU thats 1 win. Rice and UTSA are also bad. I think utep can still get 5 to 6 wins just because there is nobody good in C-USA.

While I agree that CUSA is bad the problem is that we are Southland bad. The only winnable game in the West is against RICE. We might put up a good fight against WKU. Assuming everything goes perfect in those games plus the NMSU one we could finish the season with three wins.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
While I agree that CUSA is bad the problem is that we are Southland bad. The only winnable game in the West is against RICE. We might put up a good fight against WKU. Assuming everything goes perfect in those games plus the NMSU one we could finish the season with three wins.

Utep just needs to win 1.

Realist Wisdom knows from what we see on the field, it's bad. With improvement maybe 3, but clear minds say this weekend is our best chance at a win all season.

5 wins is a pipe dream. 3 wins would be a really good season in my opinion. But I do agree that the awfulness of CUSA means we can win some games. And maybe go to a bowl game on the back of an easy schedule next year or the year after.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
How rude! I bet it’s been years since you’ve had a woman’s touch. I thought this board would be more welcoming to someone with an open mind like myself. Only to find a group of hornies and meanies

5 wins is a pipe dream. 3 wins would be a really good season in my opinion. But I do agree that the awfulness of CUSA means we can win some games. And maybe go to a bowl game on the back of an easy schedule next year or the year after.

Kinda like what Nmsu did last year, beat teams with losing records and to top it off beat a 6-6 team in their bowl game. The stars definitely lined up for them last year so yeah, it can be done.

Kinda like what Nmsu did last year, beat teams with losing records and to top it off beat a 6-6 team in their bowl game. The stars definitely lined up for them last year so yeah, it can be done.

The problem with that statement is UTEP doesn't compare to last year's NMSU team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT